• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser30312

Oh, joy! Sleigh Builders are popping up all over! Christmas is here!

Yuck. There's only 1 good production option on them for a plunderer, and that's the 24 hour 15 goods one. That's a nice take for sure, but I'm more likely to see them waste time on guild power, medals, or worse supplies or coins. I've been getting burned on multiproducers a lot. When you're a plunderer, the best multiproducers have a really good option for FPs and goods. The Sleigh unfortunately, looks like it'll be a smaller Santa's Workshop and those are often bad choices for plunderers.

Full Maharaja's Palace set is the best. Five Forge Points plus goods, supplies, coins and medals.

Definitely, but people who have full palaces often collect on time and/or have some pretty good defenses, so they're risky. Still a high priority target for me. Just knocked one off less than an hour ago.

I got a nasty looking hood this week. Lots of strong players up in the top 10. So I'm looking at some stiff competition plus some actual threats.

ODragon

Found this winner in my industrial hood this week. He's in the top half of the hood too! He's playing to win according to the forum...

Alabaster.jpg

ODragon

I've noticed lots of people in my hood setting their terrace farms to coins or supplies after I have plundered them a couple of times. Doesn't hurt me, but it sure hurts them.
Yeah, it amazes me because I usually don't go after the same multiproducer 2x in a row because odds are they will change it. It means that they've made EVERYTHING coins or sups! Really hurts them but they don't realize that (or care or know enough).

DeletedUser36624

Love the first day of a new hood!
freshmeat.jpg

So many damn rogues in defenses, it's weird. Came across something I thought I'd never see. 88% defense, a champ... and seven rogues.

Yeah, my first pop on a sleigh builder got me guild crowns. :confused: But the second was full of goods, so yummy.

DeletedUser30312

Found this winner in my industrial hood this week. He's in the top half of the hood too! He's playing to win according to the forum...

View attachment 11464

Say hi to tuckerkao for us! :D

So while I was writing up my last post, this guy attacked me:

bad move.jpg

Should be careful who he attacks without any attack bonuses. He wasn't even a priority for me to attack until he drew attention to himself. He did have an okay unit setup on his defense, but not much at all in the way of bonuses.

DeletedUser30312

Love the first day of a new hood!
View attachment 11465

So many damn rogues in defenses, it's weird. Came across something I thought I'd never see. 88% defense, a champ... and seven rogues.

Yeah, my first pop on a sleigh builder got me guild crowns. :confused: But the second was full of goods, so yummy.

Would that be a pre-PME Champ where they're still fast units (PME's where they start being heavies, right?)? That's always a fun combo. It's like they hear about late game players fighting with their Champs and Rogues and think it would make a GREAT defense.

DeletedUser36624

Yep, EMA champ, cute little horsie. It was the 88% defense that made my day.

Emberguard

I've noticed lots of people in my hood setting their terrace farms to coins or supplies after I have plundered them a couple of times. Doesn't hurt me, but it sure hurts them.
If there's an event on they might be doing it for the quests "complete x productions"

DeletedUser36624

I experimented with telling complainers that I had plundered them because I had a quest (which was true initially, I had the "plunder 8 buildings" quest). I was gobsmacked when they just accepted it. "Oh. Well maybe you could spread it around and not just pick on me?" So just say you have a quest to do something and well, it's okay. "I force leveled your Traz because I have a quest requiring me to put the last FP on a Traz."

My "collect goods" tasks are typically almost entirely met by plundering. Adding the "win X battles without losing" task and you've got a full trifecta.

DeletedUser30312

The city shields are starting to go up already. This is one rough hood.

Who gets the honor of post #2000 here?

DeletedUser34787

Had one of my best ever plundering days. Doing my usual rounds of my PE hood, and managed to get three consecutive full Maharaja Palaces from numbers 19, 20, and 21 in my hood, all uncollected straight after the battle. Went on three or four more and then hit a full Terrace Farm. 20 FP in the space of five minutes or so.

Some plunder progress worthy of post #2000, I hope...