• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

Dursland

Wow I forgot about this thread lol. I stopped plundering. It isn't really worthwhile beyond the early eras, when everyone has goods buildings to plunder.

Now everyone is just full of unplunderable event buildings. Inno has really ruined the plunder mechanic ever since their trauma over players ragequitting about their Mahraja's Palaces getting plundered. Almost every event building since then has been unplunderable - even Begonia Beach, with its lack of motivation.

I deleted my lv43 Atlantis Museum in Zorskog.

Got to about 1,800 early game plunders in Dilmun then stopped when the goods buildings mostly disappeared.

Orius Maximus

Wow I forgot about this thread lol. I stopped plundering. It isn't really worthwhile beyond the early eras, when everyone has goods buildings to plunder.

Now everyone is just full of unplunderable event buildings. Inno has really ruined the plunder mechanic ever since their trauma over players ragequitting about their Mahraja's Palaces getting plundered. Almost every event building since then has been unplunderable - even Begonia Beach, with its lack of motivation.

I deleted my lv43 Atlantis Museum in Zorskog.

Got to about 1,800 early game plunders in Dilmun then stopped when the goods buildings mostly disappeared.

I blame the Galata Tower. Most people who have anything worth plundering usually have a GT, and getting blocked by it is really frustrating.

Of course, I planted one in all three of my main cities.

Sadly, my Atlantis Museum is no longer much use, but I don't want to rip it up given how hard the prints are to get for it.

At least my former days of glory are still chronicled here.

Ebeondi Asi

I have only one building that can be plundered,a Synthesizer, and it is just trivial. In a year it has been plundered twice. (I do not have a GT) And I could care less. I attack the Hood below me in points a lot but really never plunder.
What is funy to see are City Shields. In SAJM it seems folks would have gotten over worrying about getting plundered by then.