• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder Protection

Emberguard

From my research, I discovered the information that even though some buildings may be "special" you might not want to build them because they cannot be motivated and thus they were vulnerable. For example the Maharajah Palace.
And that’s why if you know what a Set Building is you would recognise Maharajah as one once you obtain it rather then needing a full list of every set out there. It becomes knowledge that will be useable for buildings that have not been released yet rather then limiting to past buildings

Lady Gato

And that’s why if you know what a Set Building is you would recognise Maharajah as one once you obtain it rather then needing a full list of every set out there. It becomes knowledge that will be useable for buildings that have not been released yet rather then limiting to past buildings

Wiki defines set buildings as ". . . special buildings, which are placed next to each other in order to give additional bonuses." I would add that each of these sets revolves around a theme.

So that is what you'd have to add to your original comment. Plus definitions of the other terms that you also listed so that the list that you've proposed is understood by all without having the Noob to go look up those additional terms.

LOL when I was in graduate school, I spent the first year reading the assigned text and having a technical dictionary in my lap so I could look up every 3rd word in the assigned text. And I paid $ for them to torture me so. Most Noobs are going to give up quickly until they get hooked on the game. At least that's my experience from playing other games similar to FOE.

And, yes, I did graduate. :)