• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plundered, what can I do?

CoppersEyes

I keep getting plundered but can't seem to retaliate in any way. I visit their city but there are no actions available. I have tried numerous ways to do something but don't know what to do. Help!?

Darkest.Knight

Since my town collections are pretty much synchronized to a single time I almost never get plundered but I'm attacked on a fairly regular basis. Do occasionally have someone come back repeatedly trying to get something, normally only make off w/a bit of coin. Just a part of the game, getting plundered never bothers me too much.

CoppersEyes

Once you successfully attack there city then you will be able to plunder them. Motivated and GBs can't be plundered but everything else is fair game I think. Only real way to stop plundering is to collect on time.
I appreciate the answer but how do I attack them? I never have any available actions for some reason and don't know how to get them. I'm new to this so any information helps so much. Thank you.

CoppersEyes

Since my town collections are pretty much synchronized to a single time I almost never get plundered but I'm attacked on a fairly regular basis. Do occasionally have someone come back repeatedly trying to get something, normally only make off w/a bit of coin. Just a part of the game, getting plundered never bothers me too much.
It's not the fact they are plundering me that bothers me too much, just not knowing how to do things is frustrating. Thanks for the reply!

xivarmy

I appreciate the answer but how do I attack them? I never have any available actions for some reason and don't know how to get them. I'm new to this so any information helps so much. Thank you.
You can only take 1 action at a given city a day. If you aided them earlier, it'll prevent you from attacking them for 24 hrs as well.

Ebeondi Asi

Many new players complain about getting plundered.
The number one thing is never ever write a message to the person who plundered you complaining. Usually that message wil lget passsed around to laugh at you.
The one best thing yocan do is change all collection to once every 24 hrs that you can, and then collect on time.
Other things... Many buildings cannot be lundeed when aided. If you have those and not getting aided, get more Friends who wil aid you. Do not use any decorations, since they waste aiding times.

Plundering is something in the game you jut have to 'get over it', and stop worrying about it. New players are the most vulnerable, and the most annoyed by Plundering. Some even quit becasue of it. You just have to get over it.
Also ask them to be friends. Some will. Not all, but some. Friends cannot plunder you

CoppersEyes

Many new players complain about getting plundered.
The number one thing is never ever write a message to the person who plundered you complaining. Usually that message wil lget passsed around to laugh at you.
The one best thing yocan do is change all collection to once every 24 hrs that you can, and then collect on time.
Other things... Many buildings cannot be lundeed when aided. If you have those and not getting aided, get more Friends who wil aid you. Do not use any decorations, since they waste aiding times.

Plundering is something in the game you jut have to 'get over it', and stop worrying about it. New players are the most vulnerable, and the most annoyed by Plundering. Some even quit becasue of it. You just have to get over it.
More annoyed that I didn't learn this stuff earlier. I do understand it better now. Never quit, not in my blood. And I would never message them, but thanks for the advice.

CoppersEyes

Look at the bottom neighborhood bar , You can either aid or attack (crossed swords) once per day. Click on the swords and a battle screen will open up. Select your units (theirs will be hidden) and then either battle or auto battle. It's always single wave and if you win then the orange sabotage (plunder) button will be active for this city for the next 24 hours.
Thanks, I wasn't aware that by "aiding all" I was aiding neighbors. I just assumed it was friends. I know better now, and I appreciate the response. Have a great week!

xivarmy

Thanks, I wasn't aware that by "aiding all" I was aiding neighbors. I just assumed it was friends. I know better now, and I appreciate the response. Have a great week!
There's separate buttons for aid all friends, aid all guildmates, and aid all neighbors. You can still use aid all for the ones that interest you :)

Jackshat

More annoyed that I didn't learn this stuff earlier. I do understand it better now. Never quit, not in my blood. And I would never message them, but thanks for the advice.
Copper, you can further increase the amount of players able to aid you daily by considering NOT having a lot of guildmates on your friend's list (FL) . For every guildmate on your FL, you reduce your total potential for daily aid, because they can be aided from your guild listing, too. If you don't have many plunder-ready buildings, this is minor. If you have many, this will help you secure such buildings--if you have folks aiding often, too. For those of us with crazy work-life schedules that make routine collections a challenge, this can help preserve your resources til you can collect. And, many in your hood will aid back, too.

There is a small downside, though. You won't be able to sit in Taverns of anyone not on your FL. If Tavern visits are a guild requirement, this isn't a good option. If not, try to find a balance to ensure you can aid a good number of guildies and also increase the total potential for daily aid by keeping some guildies off your FL (half, perhaps??).

It's all up to you to decide, but good fortunes when your Empire Strikes Back!

Last edited:

Cyrus the Adequate

Wow, I didn't know that. They aren't a friend, and didn't know about neighbors. I've been aiding everyone daily without understanding that. Now that I know it should help. Thanks for taking the time to explain that.
Another option is to friend them. Friends can't be fought or plundered.

Johnny B. Goode

Check in the official wiki under FAQ's. You may find a lot of answers to your questions there about this and other topics. Coming to the forum is a great idea but you can access the wiki from your city screen when you prefer an immediate answer. The information is somewhat generalized but it might just give you the "ah, ha! moment" you might be looking for! :)

To get to the Wiki:
Browser: Right-click anywhere on your city screen and choose wiki from the pop-up menu that will appear.
Mobile: Not 100% positive about this as I am a browser player, but I believe you can find the wiki/forum/etc. from your settings screen.

Best of luck to you!
On mobile, access to the wiki is in settings under the Help tab.