• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plundering a building that rewards guild goods

Xenosaur

Trying to find an answer here. The AIRSHIP is a good example.

The airship (https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Airship_-_Lv._11) delivers 20 goods to the guild treasury each time it's collected if the person OWNING it is in a guild.

The airship can be plundered when it's not motivated. Let's take that case (it's plunderable) and I own it, and I am in a guild.

If the person plundering ME decides that my AIRSHIP is the item being targeted for the PvP battle victory/win, what will happen?

a) The plunderer is in a guild, the 20 guild goods produced by my airship go to the plunderer's guild.
b) The plunderer is not in a guild, the 20 guild goods produced by my airship don't go anywhere (moot value).
c) Neither - guild goods aren't part of any plundering scenario for this building.

Last edited:

Ebeondi Asi

It would be possible to check this yourself, but only if you play via Pesonal Computer PC (and not Mobile)
The Treasury donations of every player can be checked (again if on a PC) and you can see if your Airship Guild goods went to your Guild.
I am not certain, but I do believe the Guild Goods would go to the person who is plundering Guild.

Emberguard

If you were to try plundering crowns and not in a guild, you’d be unable to plunder. Same with trying to plunder Forge Points when over 99 in the bar: game would provide a popup that says you can’t pickup it up due to X reason

So for Guild Goods it’d definitely just not let you pick it up until you join a Guild. And if you (as the plunderer) are in a Guild it goes to the plunderer’s Guild