• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plus 15%

MrBeer

I have just come across armored cavalry and Mercenaries showing a 15% increase in attack and defense statistics . Is this available anywhere , or just for my " neighbors " ? Thanks in advance .

DeletedUser

I think you get that once you get the Mercenaries building, not sure. go to the main home page where you sign in click on Army and the buildings it shows all the work up page by page for each army units.

MrBeer

I got that , thanks. But , it doesn't cover the Extra 15% . [ Shown as a green add on to their attack , and , defense numbers. ]

DeletedUser

That extra stats come from either one of the three attack Gbs in the game: Zeus, Aachen, and Castel del Monte. Go to Guides section on the forum and look for Great Buildings encyclopedia

MrBeer

I appreciate the info. I looked , and other than getting beat up by the neighborhood bully , I hadn't seen it before. Holy crap ! Now , it's up to 45% . Thanks much.

DeletedUser4844

Attacking units can go all the way up to +150% on attack and defense (+5% per level for each of the three offense bonus GBs, each of which can go up to 10th level).

Defending unit bonuses are a bit trickier. First off, they only gain the bonus on defense, not on their attack stat. Secondly, the defensive GBs give 10% per level, but there are only two o0f them, so that is up to 200%, but in addition you can get a monastery which also adds 20%, and a theoretically unlimited number of watchfires, which give 4% each.

When you start out you won't see too many bonuses to attacking and/or defending units, but by the time you get to the progressive or modern age a fair number of people will have offensive GBs maxed and pretty good defensive bonuses too.

DeletedUser2382

wait till you get to some of my neighbors who have almost +900% defense added. I don't hit them much. Some Great Buildings increase attack/defense on player cities, on juiced troops on the map mostly means bonus content.

DeletedUser

Haven't seen 900% D yet in my hood; however one of my friends, IchDien, who has in his city rows after rows of watchfires. I estimate that he must have at least 700% D

DeletedUser2382

Our old guildmate Oguz was about break a cool thou last time I bothered scouting him fobby. Scouting is the key phrase---i just do it once in a while for curiousity's sake.