• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Short Story] Post Advisor ( Fan Story w/ slight spoilers )

The North Wind

( Writing Practice )

( Spoilers ahead )

The clouds overtook the sky, they're a near perfect charcoal black and they loomed across the land, shrouding the fields with their shadows.
As the clouds send booming thunder to strike the ground, a man finds himself in a cave to seek shelter.

This man rests his aching back against a wall, trying to find a grain of comfort. His clothes are ripped and tattered, his body with bruises all over. Mud drips from his body to meet the ground.

“ I can't believe I LOST! “ The mans voice pounded, echoing against the cave.
“ I can't believe I lost my backing from the citizens and the military. YEARS of planning went into this, I should've SUCCEEDED “

The man turned his head to the entrance of the cave to look at the storm. His eyes scowled. “ I will return one day with an army to claim what I had built “ he said.
The man scrambled to get up, and he started to walk out of the cave. The clouds swiftly parted away, releasing rays of sunlight. He began to open his mouth, while shooting his hands into the air. “ I, RAGU SILVERTONGUE, WILL RETURN!!! “

Last edited: