• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Presumed multi-account :)

Deathwish Mish

Hello there :) Today 2 of the members of my guild tried to put FP into my Great Building and were not allowed because http://prnt.sc/dy580c. After the initial surprise we found out what happened :) Turned out that both of them had asked me to rearrange their cities in order to achieve more space and now it all went wrong :D So my question is: is there a way to fix things?

DeletedUser8152

Hello there :) Today 2 of the members of my guild tried to put FP into my Great Building and were not allowed because http://prnt.sc/dy580c. After the initial surprise we found out what happened :) Turned out that both of them had asked me to rearrange their cities in order to achieve more space and now it all went wrong :D So my question is: is there a way to fix things?
Well, considering that you violated the #1 game rule
1. One account per player
Each player may have only one account per world. Each account may have only one user and may not be logged into or played by any other player.
Sharing your password with another person is forbidden.
Knowing, storing, or asking passwords for other players’ accounts is forbidden. If another player sends you their password, you must always report them.
Examples:
  • You may not access (or have access to) any account that does not belong to you, on any world.

• It is forbidden to play for another player if they are temporarily away, or for any other reason.

• It is forbidden to ask another player for their login information
I think you are pretty lucky if this is all that happens. But if you want to fix it, you can contact support in the game. I would not be surprised if they gave you a temporary ban for the violation, but then they might fix it so you can donate again to their GBs.

Deathwish Mish

Yeah, looks like I messed up big time by not reading the rules in the first place :( I guess I just have to accept the verdict and leave the things as they are - as a punishment for my ignorance :(

DeletedUser1753

I made the same mistake back in 2012. Confessed to support and the ban of not being able to donate to each other was lifted after 2 weeks.