• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Pricing Decrease

DeletedUser11463

Thanks to Inno for the price decrease for those of us that buy diamonds. Just wanted to note that the middle range actually went up by a small amount for those who buy that range (like me). Price went from .01157 to .01175 per diamond. Perhaps adjusting the number of diamonds to 1750 would be better (.01142).

Love the game and have supported with payments a few times. Anyway, just some feedback on the rate change.

DeletedUser2145

Hey Big-Bendz,

Thank you for the feedback! As pointed out in the announcement those adjustments are because of recent changes in the world economic situation. Inno has raised or lowered the package prices based on their data in the past as well.

It was likely omitted in the announcement (apologies for that, I'll notify the managers so they edit it) that while the pricing for some packages is decreasing, the pricing for other packages is increasing. That middle range one is in fact one of those which are increasing. The pricing per diamond is not the same for all packages, that's why some have lower and some have higher ratio of payment per diamond. We certainly appreciate the feedback but at least for a while those prices are meant to stay.

DeletedUser10554

Looks like they got it both ways lowered the diamonds receive for a higher price.... Just like the gubberment.... AKA shell game,.

Not to worry just letting whomever know we can SEE you!

DeletedUser2145

Looks like they got it both ways lowered the diamonds receive for a higher price
That's just for that specific package, all other have actually been improved (even though the amount of diamonds is lowered, the price is lowered as well so the "per diamond" cost is lower = you get more diamonds now).

DeletedUser9142

All I know, is that on the other thread for pricing, it says that 12000 diamonds used to cost $89.99. This is true because I've bought them before. I says now that 11000 diamonds will cost $79.99, which is fine (less diamonds for less money). The only problem is when I go to the buy diamonds screen, it wants to charge me the old $89.99 for the new 11000 diamonds...me no likey. Is something wrong?

DeletedUser8861

Are you playing on an IOS device? As the pricing is different on IOS than it is on the PC. I just checked mine on PC and it is 11000 diamonds for 79.99

DeletedUser9142

No sir, I am on my PC. I've checked it a few times now. Still 11000 for $89.99 for me...weird.

DeletedUser8861

File a support ticket and one of our staff can look at it....we have people who specialize in diamond and purchase issues.