• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Problem with new build. Can't download one or more files.

DeletedUser37488

Is anyone else getting this error? One or more files could not be downloaded. It happens at about 6% of the update.

DeletedUser31440

What version of the game? While loading the game? Downloading an update? Android or iOS?

But no, I have not experienced this.

DeletedUser37488

What version of the game? While loading the game? Downloading an update? Android or iOS?

But no, I have not experienced this.
It an older Kindle. I have 1.140 on there at present. I just tried to Clear data and it bombed just after 100 MB into the download.

Emberguard

Have you checked how much space is on your phone?

Edit:
It an older Kindle. I have 1.140 on there at present. I just tried to Clear data and it bombed just after 100 MB into the download.

Cool. Kindle. It would have just had to download some stuff for winter event. Plausible it either doesn't have space, or for some reason can't support

After checking if it's a space problem you could try deleting and reinstalling from scratch

DeletedUser31440

Could also be data restrictions, try hopping on wifi if it's not a memory issue.

DeletedUser37488

I have 2 GB free, the download on reinstall is only 543 MB. I don't think it is a space problem.

The Kindle is gen 4, hd 6

DeletedUser31440

Wifi or mobile data?
Have you tried a complete uninstall/reinstall?
Have you turned it off and back on?

DeletedUser37488

WiFi, no data package for the Kindle. I've turned it on and off 3 times. I'm trying a reinstall after having done a Clear data option. I'm not seeing any problems with the wifi though it is generally slow.