• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] produce 2 helmets: bronze age

• Thread starter DeletedUser31338
  • Start date

DeletedUser31338

Is it possible to earn diamonds by running the produce two helmets recurring quest?

If I do earn diamonds once from this quest, is it possible to keep repeating it and earn more diamonds?

DeletedUser28670

Is it possible to earn diamonds by running the produce two helmets recurring quest?

If I do earn diamonds once from this quest, is it possible to keep repeating it and earn more diamonds?
As with every Reccuring Quest it is possible to win 20 diamonds (Chateau Fronteac bonus applies) only once.

OBVIOUSLY if you could win diamonds many times that would be bad business for Inno in an age like BA, HMA, CA, etc. My 38 blacksmith city would be pooping out diamonds every single day LOL with less effort than diamonds farming!

Diamond farming would have a whole new look with 20 diamonds every BA city, X that by 23 worlds and the fact that Reccuring Quest Looping is already a pretty good strategy and you're making 460 free diamonds per day, which would not be good for Inno Business. Then get all those cities into CA/HMA and you have disaster mode.

Story Telling Time, Everyone!
Here's a fun fact... back a few years ago when Forge of Empires was in complete beta test mode, you COULD win diamonds unlimited times, or so I've heard. A player documented this strategy and made thousands of diamonds using this strategy; I'm not kidding. So Inno saw it and obviously made diamonds a one-time reward.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26965

As with every Reccuring Quest it is possible to win 20 diamonds (Chateau Fronteac bonus applies) only once.

OBVIOUSLY if you could win diamonds many times that would be bad business for Inno in an age like BA, HMA, CA, etc. My 38 blacksmith city would be pooping out diamonds every single day LOL with less effort than diamonds farming!

Diamond farming would have a whole new look with 20 diamonds every BA city, X that by 23 worlds and the fact that Reccuring Quest Looping is already a pretty good strategy and you're making 460 free diamonds per day, which would not be good for Inno Business. Then get all those cities into CA/HMA and you have disaster mode :p

Story Telling Time, Everyone!
Here's a fun fact... back a few years ago when Forge of Empires was in complete beta test mode, you COULD win diamonds unlimited times, or so I've heard. A player documented this strategy and made thousands of diamonds using this strategy :eek: I'm not kidding. So Inno saw it and obviously made diamonds a one-time reward.

Not trying to tell you what to do but I'm one of those types who don't read a post when they DO THINGS like THIS!

AND I'M SURE I'M NOT ALONE:eek::oops:o_O:p:cool::confused::mad:;):(:p:oops:o_Oo_O

DeletedUser28670

Not trying to tell you what to do but I'm one of those types who don't read a post when they DO THINGS like THIS!

AND I'M SURE I'M NOT ALONE:eek::oops:o_O:p:cool::confused::mad:;):(:p:oops:o_Oo_O
Happier? Text is all same size now, and no more smileys to distract. No colors, but I refuse to delete the bolds, italics, and underlines. Because I appreciate those. They draw attention to the thing bolded, italic-ed, or undelined. Which is good. :cool:

DeletedUser26154

AND I'M SURE I'M NOT ALONE

Typing like this is a lot harder than one might think.

Chateau Frontenac bonus does apply to all quests that reward Diamonds.
Even the Event Quests that give Diamonds get the boost.
I win almost 60 Diamonds per quest of that type.

34241004b500a99c1578185d06cad7a9.png

Every new Era gives you a new assortment of Recurring quests.
Each one of those new Recurring quests can give a Diamond Prize, but only once per Era.
So over time, as you progress though the Eras, you can acquire a tiny amount of Diamonds from Recurring quests.

DeletedUser26965

Happier? Text is all same size now, and no more smileys to distract. No colors, but I refuse to delete the bolds, italics, and underlines. Because I appreciate those. They draw attention to the thing bolded, italic-ed, or undelined. Which is good. :cool:
Yes much better and I read now lol. I agree using some things to draw attention to specific points, mainly for skimming purposes, is good but any much more comes off to me like a pay attention to me post, you know like using a lot of memes, "Give me likes" they cry from their posts:p. Emotes are good because a lot can get misconstrued through text, like tone:mad: but I'm not so serious about it really but I do tend to skip past posts like that, i reall het the ones who capitalize every word:eek: and mispelll

Hard for me to read ardak kumerin's post too.
Because they are always in incomplete paragraphs for some odd reason.
Always needing a new line.
For every sentence.:rolleyes:

mlahandbooksquare.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25427

So, back to recurring quests, how does the troops quest work? I'm in ME and I saw a recurring quest to have 3 paras and 3 Bazookas one time but this hasn't come around again. Do you need to have none of these troops before it appears? I thought you might just need less than 3 so when it comes up it wouldn't autocomplete. I am sure a troops quest came up in a previous era as well. In fact, it could be available in all eras for all I know but will only appear under specific conditions.

DeletedUser

So, back to recurring quests, how does the troops quest work? I'm in ME and I saw a recurring quest to have 3 paras and 3 Bazookas one time but this hasn't come around again. Do you need to have none of these troops before it appears? I thought you might just need less than 3 so when it comes up it wouldn't autocomplete. I am sure a troops quest came up in a previous era as well. In fact, it could be available in all eras for all I know but will only appear under specific conditions.
Each troop quest is disabled (doesn't reappear) if you have at least 3 of either of the units requested. If you drop below 3 on both units requested, it will reappear in the recurring quest cycle.

DeletedUser26120

I would think the recurring quest for troops in ME would be too inefficient given the pop requirements for barracks, their size, and the length of time to recruit?

As far as I understood that quest is really only feasible in the bronze age when recruitment times are less than hourly.

Seems like you'd be better off building more hatters than those barracks.

DeletedUser

I would think the recurring quest for troops in ME would be too inefficient given the pop requirements for barracks, their size, and the length of time to recruit?

As far as I understood that quest is really only feasible in the bronze age when recruitment times are less than hourly.

Seems like you'd be better off building more hatters than those barracks.
I think the only time it would be worthwhile (maybe) is when you first enter an age, and can get the troops through GE, but only if you can leave that particular recurring quest up long enough to get the troops. Once you've done GE once, you probably won't see those recurring quests for troops again in that era, because you'll have at least 3 of most of the units in that age.