• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Production of 'Orichalcum' at the 'Oceanic Terminal'

starchild

Dear Forge of Empires Players,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to share some information regarding the production of 'Orichalcum' at our 'Oceanic Terminal'. Currently, the production of 'Orichalcum' is occurring at a rather slow pace, with an output of approximately 63 units per day.

The reason for bringing this to your attention is that I find myself in need of a total of 8590 units of 'Orichalcum' to advance through the 'Oceanic Future' era in our research endeavors. Given the present production rate and the required quantity, I am faced with an unavoidable waiting period of around 136 days. As a result, this could potentially extend my progression into the new year, specifically to 2024.

While I am adequately equipped with most other resources necessary for this undertaking, I am reaching out to all of you to inquire if there might be an alternative approach to obtaining the required 'Orichalcum'. Your insights, suggestions, or assistance in expediting this process would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
STARCHILD

Pericles the Lion

Dear Forge of Empires Players,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to share some information regarding the production of 'Orichalcum' at our 'Oceanic Terminal'. Currently, the production of 'Orichalcum' is occurring at a rather slow pace, with an output of approximately 63 units per day.

The reason for bringing this to your attention is that I find myself in need of a total of 8590 units of 'Orichalcum' to advance through the 'Oceanic Future' era in our research endeavors. Given the present production rate and the required quantity, I am faced with an unavoidable waiting period of around 136 days. As a result, this could potentially extend my progression into the new year, specifically to 2024.

While I am adequately equipped with most other resources necessary for this undertaking, I am reaching out to all of you to inquire if there might be an alternative approach to obtaining the required 'Orichalcum'. Your insights, suggestions, or assistance in expediting this process would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
STARCHILD
Have you built the Space Carrier and A I Core in your city? If not, do so. Power level both to the 60's. OF is a grind but it can be completed in about 60 days when properly equipped.

starchild

The GB 'Space Carrier' and 'A I Core' was new to me. Thanks it is valueable tip. Furthermore, I have to move in tech-tree in well planned so that I upgrade it soon.
In short very thanks all....:)

xivarmy

Lol, after doing Promethium I would think maxing out production of Orichalum would be obvious, just my opinion though.
Promethium is easier to optimize - just choose +promethium crew and you're set. The time crew is not strong enough until after they're already quite far levelled - and you'll hit the "who cares about promethium" point before you get there.

Orichalcum is best optimized with -time if you can manage the rotating collection times. You can get your 60 ori 3 times a day before long. And even turn it into 80+ ori 3 times a day at times.