• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Promethium goods

DeletedUser26692

All,
Does anyone know what/where this new resource will appear if you are going through the cont map & are not in AA yet.... Should we hold off on acquiring these new AA sectors until were in AA or will the "Promethium" show up somewhere. Any help would be great. Thanks.
Mong

DeletedUser8152

Promethium is I think separate from the continent map. Once you research the tech for it, you use your harbor for it.

DeletedUser26692

I get that, but if we explore the new cont map & collect it, will it be there once we hit AA? Or, will be be "punished" for working ahead if we are not in AA?

DeletedUser26692

You pick some up on the new AA cont map as you take sectors

DeletedUser8152

OK, so the question is can you pick up promethium from the continent map rewards if you're not in Arctic Future yet. I don't know for sure, but I'd hope that you can.

- WykedWitch -

All,
Does anyone know what/where this new resource will appear if you are going through the cont map & are not in AA yet.... Should we hold off on acquiring these new AA sectors until were in AA or will the "Promethium" show up somewhere. Any help would be great. Thanks.
Mong

The goods show up under Town Hall after collection.

wolfhoundtoo

Yes if you take a sector in the AA on the continental map and the reward includes promethium then you get the promethium (I've done it and it shows up for me).

DeletedUser2355

What do the symbols mean when leveling up the miners: what does the "map" guy do on the promethium ship??? an th 2 men facing each other?

DeletedUser8152

The scavenger will provide some other goodies besides promethium, but I haven't used him to see what. The twins get enhanced bonuses when used together.

DeletedUser8152

Look in your town hall, at the bottom of the goods inventory screen.