• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Proposal: Alternative Methods for Dealing with Terrorists

DeletedUser33003

Proposal
There is an evil force that lurks about every corner of this game: terrorists. They are old, young, short, tall, fat, not so fat, skinny enough to require medical intervention: the point is, they're all over here and we have to deal with them. Our current methods, which involve writing proposals to address specific ways these terrorists exploit the weaknesses...er....our cities, is not the best way, and we need alternative measures to deal with these terrorists.

Before going any further, let us pray to the Almighty God, Vegan, that she-he'll will reign soy beans and celery upon these dastardly terrorists , so that we don't have to throw all our craisins at them!

Ok, now that is out the way, now my proposal of ALL proposals will commence!

Current System (if applicable)
The system that currently exists in-game is the one where each individual person writes a proposal about how this thing sucks, and that thing makes their feelings feel different than usual. Enough!

We HAVE to deal with the terrorists in one flew swoop, or it's all over. What's all over you ask? Egg on your face, if you're not careful. And that's not Vegan!

Details
We need a nuclear option when it comes to dealing with these scumbag terrorists. They're everywhere I tell you! They usually pose as neighbors, for those that haven't been introduced. Remember when in this game, the word neighbor was synonymous with the person you would borrow a cup of sugar from, or the guy you would steal...er...I mean borrow a leaf blower from. Heck, it was even the place you'd go over to when he was out of town on a work trip, and your wife was out shopping to, you know, "catch" the game, if you "catch" my drift. Well no more! Thanks to these terrorists! They're touching things, and taking them, usually in the logo of a wooden crate, that's been secured by no less than 48 pieces of 1x4 lumber.....that's if my count of the 1 dimensional graphic is correct, no time for details!

We've got to deal with the terrorists! They have stuff, and we don't want THAT! It's not Vegan!

Abuse Prevention
The only abuse going on here is the slow, euphoric blood-lust that occurs when dealing with terrorists. And if you're not down with that, then you must be down with something else, probably from catching the game earlier. The doc says two weeks and everything will be fine. When your wife comes home, I suggest the following strategy: delay, delay, delay.

Visual Aids
Visual aids? WHO NEEDS VISUAL AIDS! WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE TERRORISTS! You've seen them, with their hands, and their overly-satisfied grins, with their chemical weapons.

Oh, did I forget to mention they have chemical weapons? Yea, they have them. You definitely don't want them having them. I mean, this is more about their procurement of boxes, but we definitely don't want them having chemical weapons either. Sorry I didn't open with that. Would that have been more important to know now, or later?

All I know is what the Lord God Vegan told me! He also told me this: THE TERRORISTS ARE EVERYWHERE!

Conclusion
I think the facts are clear. I have the Master Lord God Vegan on my side, I have told you about the eggs, how they get on your face, the weekends destroying households in your neighborhood, the terrorists. You remember them right? It's really important, they're big, bad, I'd venture to guess some of them didn't bathe today, and who doesn't bathe? Terrorists, that's who!

As you may have guessed, I don't know what the best method of dealing with these terrorists are. But, what I do know, based on all the complaints I've seen across my desk concerning terrorists, is that anything that just, you know, deals with all of them so I don't have to is definitely the best way to address this growing problem, involving the terrorists!

If you don't support this proposal, you're not only a sick, twisted individual who likes to stick their head in the ground while calling other people stupid-heads, you're likely a terrorist supporter, sympathize with terrorist causes, and potentially have been over-taken by terrorists! I can tell you, if you've been over-taken, it's a hard, hard road of recovery. But if you make yourself be known, we will support you in your recovery, to include assisting you with your transformation back over to the love found in our Principal Master Lord God Vegan, Esq. Oh that's right! Our Magnificent Principal Master Lord God Vegan, Esq. is a lawyer, and he's going to ensure that all surviving terrorists are sent to the worst place possible on the planet, Newburgh, New York. No one likes it there!

The facts are in, your days are numbered terrorists, and it's only a matter of time before we pile a hot, steamy pile of vegan-cheese on you. Bust out the forks!

DeletedUser32389

jxdpwWM.jpg

DeletedUser33003

Just the fact that this proposal is still getting feedback proves how right I am about the terrorists.

DeletedUser32073

I think the worst place owned by the US would be Guantanemo Bay. I just don't get the proposal so don't know how to vote

DeletedUser33003

That's the trick when it comes to voting. You never really know what you're voting for, until four years later. Trust in the Master Lord God Vegan, and all will work out.