• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Proposal for NEW WILD WEST QUEST THEME

• Thread starter DeletedUser34876
  • Start date

DeletedUser34876

I propose a quest themed around the west. There are great buildings like the Alamo, Indian villages, pony express outposts and the like. There are heroes and gunslingers to design characters around, legends of critters like jackalopes and chupacabras and lets not forget the cactus and tumbleweeds that could be the collection items. Shootouts could be the collection game and the whole event could follow a covered wagon adventure.

Jase249

I propose a quest themed around the west. There are great buildings like the Alamo, Indian villages, pony express outposts and the like. There are heroes and gunslingers to design characters around, legends of critters like jackalopes and chupacabras and lets not forget the cactus and tumbleweeds that could be the collection items. Shootouts could be the collection game and the whole event could follow a covered wagon adventure.

First, as others have noted, please put in proposal format.

It's an interesting concept, but can you clarify a "quest themed around the west"? There are no Great Buildings awarded as part of questlines (thus far). Are you talking about an event themed around the Wild West with Event buildings? If so that could certainly be fun; the only question is how you get it in. I wouldn't want it to be the summer event because I'm hoping they'll have Palace/Fountain upgrades like they did for the Cherry Set. I think the only place to put it would be replacing the apples/Fall Event, or wait until next year and do it at Carnival time.

DeletedUser10720

Since this isn't in the proposal forum in not going to comment on formatting like those above me. This is a good rough idea. Work pit some kinks and make it a real proposal.

Going for something along the lines of a Billy the Kid historic questline or an Alamo questline. I'd not be upset of the building rewarded was in line with the general quality of the historic questline rewards.