• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

DeletedUser13838

T
Then you burn stockpiled goods and FPs.
Now 24 hours later you are in Modern or Postmodern... with Progressive Era neighbors.
For at least a month or two.
I'm already seeing people do that in my hood.

They start in one era. The next day they are so far advanced in the next era, they already have military buildings out.

This is why FP packs will, eventually, be completely eliminated from the game.
It's not a matter of if.
It's a matter of when.
When i moved into OF I bought the 3 day 75% building construction reduction boost from the tavern. I think it was only 3600 silver. I had buildings up that day. But I didn't have the goods to finish the tech tree. AF has promethium which prevents you from walking through the tech tree quickly in any event. Everyone will eventually hit that wall.

Short lived advantages are just that - short lived. This player might be top dog in the hood for a couple of weeks or so but they'll be wearing milkbone underwear for a lot longer in the new hood.

I don't see any way that inno removes fp packs from the game.

DeletedUser26154

When i moved into OF I bought the 3 day 75% building construction reduction boost from the tavern.

So did I, when I assembled my Contemporary buildings.

Before, while in Contemporary, with PME housees and goods production, to use up all my Unrefined goods.

3 17 contemporary before giant teardown and converstion to contemporary housing.jpg

Then after a giant tear-down and restructuring...

lot of new constructoin.png

With Tavern Boost that hastens building times...

3 18 current buildings in contemporary era.png

Everything up to date, and my city is tight.

I stayed in Contemporary Era the entire time.
It was updating my city buildings and productions.

That's a lovely Tavern buff, even though you might use it once or twice an era, if that.

But anyway...

FP GREAT.png

Back on topic.

DeletedUser26120

were talking about the players who can thrown a couple thousand on a gb like it's nothing, you think their game is really affected by Treasure Hunt and GE packs? ah, no lol.
Absolutely right. It was completely pointless to remove the other fp packs without addressing this.

All they did was cripple people that don't have a couple thousand fps stockpiled.

DeletedUser26154

All they did was cripple people that don't have a couple thousand fps stockpiled.

Once their FP packs are put into their bar,
And all FP packs removed from the game...

images (13).jpg

Our nightmare will be over.

DeletedUser26120

Yes that's the only fair way to do it. 300k fp or no. It can be spent.

DeletedUser29206

if you nerf stockpiling, which is an essential part of most gaming strategies, you effectively kill the game.

so this is a no vote from me...

DeletedUser26549

I still think that it is totally up to the player whether they want to stockpile their forge points or not. If everyone is allowed to do it, then they can challenge each other with forge point bids/donations to gbs. Its all a challenge, like EBAY. Whoever bids the most wins. Naturally. If others want to control how others use or save/spend their forge points, maybe Inno should make a donation limit on all gbs to make it fair and easy for everyone.

DeletedUser26549

Two major issues I can think of, outside of lag:

One, the FP issue with the Arc Contribution bonus and Sniping GB top spots.

The other, and more important issue, is related to the new neighborhood system in place.
A player can quickly progress an era or two in a day with stockpiled FPs and goods.

That means you start off in, for example, a Progressive Era neighborhood.
Then you burn stockpiled goods and FPs.
Now 24 hours later you are in Modern or Postmodern... with Progressive Era neighbors.
For at least a month or two.
I'm already seeing people do that in my hood.

They start in one era.

View attachment 2976

The next day they are so far advanced in the next era, they already have military buildings out.

This is why FP packs will, eventually, be completely eliminated from the game.
It's not a matter of if.
It's a matter of when.

I don't like the idea of a hurricane coming.
I'm not gonna support the idea of a hurricane coming.

View attachment 2977

But I will get my house, property and family ready for it's imminent, and unstoppable arrival.
lol that meme is funny!!