• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Proposal to Submit to INNO

• Thread starter DeletedUser16120
  • Start date

DeletedUser33139

Or better yet.. Inno should reset all maps in GvG every month. Guilds should be given back all goods they used to get sectors. That will make it a ton of fun. Battling to get the GvG champ title at the end of the month.
Give prizes to the top three guilds each month.

DeletedUser

I play on Noarsil. Haven't lifted for years lol. But I do constantly attack beaches and drive through to hit farming sectors.. Then release. Then I'm called a troll by these guilds that prop up players who don't know how to fight. If you look at my server.. Three or four people who never fight in GvG wars, have gained 50 million points each in the last month just sitting back on the rest of their guild because the real fighters who we used to fight against are all bored with GvG as it stands. So they create big farming sectors for their guild and these weak players have gained a bunch of points through farming in a month.. When it took real fighters years to get there. It has made it pretty pointless to use player points as a judgement of a players ability, it's now just a measurement of how long you want to click a button for. I guess it was kind of like that in the past as well, but at least the victims fought back. It's unsporting and ridiculous to shoot a duck in a barrel, but when it's flying around it's much harder and more sporting and you need to use better tactics to make the kill. I can't wait for Inno to fix GvG so these folks that are high points and have no idea about tactics, will really show their colors.
I think they should nerf GvG battle points. That would solve the farming problem, I think.

DeletedUser32389

Or better yet.. Inno should reset all maps in GvG every month. Guilds should be given back all goods they used to get sectors. That will make it a ton of fun. Battling to get the GvG champ title at the end of the month.
Hey, thank you. I thought you were full of it, and I was wrong. I like really being wrong around here.
Sounds to me like you're running into the same problem I am on O: My power players are quitting. We have no trouble squashing point farmers, that is, when we show up in numbers. I've been seeing more burn out than ever though lately.

Another AA map that resets monthly with a procedural landscape change would be a way to test your theory. I kinda like the idea, I can see my guild taking land during the rush, then trying to hold it while building our goods up to take advantage of the rush next month. That's one thing to think about; guilds with high level Arcs will be able to save up and take over when the maps flip. Take fast right after that monthly calc and it would be hard to scrub you out. That results in more server lag because everyone has to be on at the same moment that day to set up for the whole month...