• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Purchase Fall Prize question

RealPuMa

Hey!

I'm thinking of purchasing a chest if I couldn't get the golden upgrade for the event building. However I don't know what does the chest contain? In the pictures below I cna see, there are 3 options. The silver and golden event pass is clear, but the basic "Fall Prizes" chest looks different than the one you see in the event window. Is that still the same?
1696855524000.png 1696855579624.png

Thank you for the answer!

Sharmon the Impaler

You can scroll the line back to review what you will get. The gold line gets you both the gold and silver line of prizes up to where you are now (420). Fall prizes you already have , that is the main bottom line.

RealPuMa

You can scroll the line back to review what you will get. The gold line gets you both the gold and silver line of prizes up to where you are now (420). Fall prizes you already have , that is the main bottom line.
So what you get from purchasing it in the shop? The full prize pool of the bottom line? I think yes, but got confused by the difference of the chest visuals

Frostblade

Fall prizes chest does not unlock gold or silver pass, instead you get bonus rewards as you claim regular grand prizes.
I suspect since you already claimed them all there can't be bonus, but not sure.

The tooltip says "as you gain progress" not after you claimed prizes.
Basically with each grand prize which you claim you get bonus, but it's unknown what this bonus might be.

Dursland

Fall prizes chest does not unlock gold or silver pass, instead you get bonus rewards as you claim regular grand prizes.
I suspect since you already claimed them all there can't be bonus, but not sure.

The tooltip says "as you gain progress" not after you claimed prizes.
Basically with each grand prize which you claim you get bonus, but it's unknown what this bonus might be.
Totally false.

The "Fall Prizes" chest is actually a bug and if you buy it, support will give you equivalent value in diamonds - which is a really bad deal.

The Lady Redneck

You get the prizes in the bottom chest by collecting teacups (20 teacups needed for each prize). You do not need to buy both the silver and gold chests. If you buy the gold chest you also get the prizes in the silver chest as well. So that is 3 prizes for every 20 tea cups.

PJS299

You get the prizes in the bottom chest by collecting teacups (20 teacups needed for each prize). You do not need to buy both the silver and gold chests. If you buy the gold chest you also get the prizes in the silver chest as well. So that is 3 prizes for every 20 tea cups.
Coffee cups! :)

Sharmon the Impaler

Yes it's a bug DO NOT purchase. They will give you a crappy amount of diamonds instead. It would be child's play to mask it in the show window class but Inno wants to take your money.

Dursland

Lol, if it's a bug aimed at taking your money then you should get refund instead of diamonds.
You can get a refund for any diamond purchase on Innogames. They send you a confirmation email on purchase and on the bottom of that email are instructions on how to submit for refund.

I believe you have 14 days to do it, and beware - if you've already spent the diamonds then request a refund, that will put you in negative diamonds. That means many normal features of the game will be blocked until you're back to a positive balance.

Event passes can be refunded as well. Not sure what would happen to the prizes - probably deleted from city/inventory.

Emberguard

Here's the hover text for comparison:

Silver_comparison.png