• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

purchase of diamonds

wolfhoundtoo

Message support in the game (right click anywhere on a PC anyway) and inquire with them. It is diamonds so the response time should be pretty fast.

terry7205

Message support in the game (right click anywhere on a PC anyway) and inquire with them. It is diamonds so the response time should be pretty fast.
i've done that and inno support says they can't do anything and that i shoud try another method of payment instead of the debit card from my credit union that i have been using for the past 2 years with out a problem. I contacted my credit union and they say that they are not receiving request from inno to ok the tranaction as usual and that the problem must be on innos end, so i guess i'm screwed for now.

wolfhoundtoo

It seems more likely that since Inno is an out of the country seller that the credit union's system are rejecting the information. I had a credit card a few years back that insisted that it wasn't on their end until I tried to buy something from a over seas game seller and it got rejected too. Eventually someone there admitted it was them but still didn't let it go through. :(

I mean it's possible Inno changed something but generally speaking sellers are quite willing to take your money whereas paying institutions get worried about being on the hook for fraudulent charges.

terry7205

It seems more likely that since Inno is an out of the country seller that the credit union's system are rejecting the information. I had a credit card a few years back that insisted that it wasn't on their end until I tried to buy something from a over seas game seller and it got rejected too. Eventually someone there admitted it was them but still didn't let it go through. :(

I mean it's possible Inno changed something but generally speaking sellers are quite willing to take your money whereas paying institutions get worried about being on the hook for fraudulent charges.
It turned out innos it dept looked into it and straighten it out so my card worked and i got the diamonds, For some reason my credit union was not receiving any request from inno ,