• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Pushing Account

DeletedUser11413

If I have several worlds where I don't play much, is it considered pushing if I invite guild members from my main world to friend me so that I can give them extra FP's? I don't expect or want anything in return on any world. Just trying to help out some online friends instead of just letting the FP's accumulate or giving them to a random player.

For example, main world is O. I have several cities that I played for the summer event, but won't play often. Lets call these Worlds X, Y and Z. If I invite all O world guildmates to friend me in X, Y or Z if they play there so that I can give them my unneeded FP's is that pushing or some other violation? I don't ask for anything in return on any world.

I don't want to do anything that's not permitted, so if I can't do that, I guess I can just pick a semi-random person from X, Y or Z to give them to or just do nothing.

Do I need to make sure that the other recipient doesn't play in any world in which I have a city?

DeletedUser8796

Yeah its a good idea just in-case, I've seen players loose all their GB;s BC of push accounts its got to be quite a massive hit to productivity.

DeletedUser6172

Read the Game Rules
7. Pushing

Operating a push account is forbidden. This is defined as unbalanced routine resource (goods, Forge Points etc.) transfers from one account to the next even if involved accounts do not belong to the same player.
It is forbidden to create trades in any form (goods, Forge Points etc) that involve multiple worlds.

What you're proposing in the very definition of pushing.

DeletedUser10517

If I have several worlds where I don't play much, is it considered pushing if I invite guild members from my main world to friend me so that I can give them extra FP's? I don't expect or want anything in return on any world. Just trying to help out some online friends instead of just letting the FP's accumulate or giving them to a random player.

For example, main world is O. I have several cities that I played for the summer event, but won't play often. Lets call these Worlds X, Y and Z. If I invite all O world guildmates to friend me in X, Y or Z if they play there so that I can give them my unneeded FP's is that pushing or some other violation? I don't ask for anything in return on any world.

I don't want to do anything that's not permitted, so if I can't do that, I guess I can just pick a semi-random person from X, Y or Z to give them to or just do nothing.

Do I need to make sure that the other recipient doesn't play in any world in which I have a city?

Yes it is. You can't do that.

DeletedUser11413

Read the Game Rules
What you're proposing in the very definition of pushing.

I'm not going to do it then and I won't argue. But I don't see where the
trade is. But I guess it would look like there is a trade, even if there isn't.

Thanks for keeping me out of trouble!

It is forbidden to create trades in any form (goods, Forge Points etc) that involve multiple worlds.

DeletedUser8152

The issue is that its an unbalanced routine transfer, not that its a cross world trade.

DeletedUser11609

Why are so many push accounts ignored then?
You see obvious push accounts on every server, many of them pushing Great buildings far above everyone else, yet Inno ignores it? Or does how much you spend affect how much you can get away with? :D

DeletedUser8796

If you suspect someone of having a push account make a note to the mods they can look into it.

DeletedUser11609

If you suspect someone of having a push account make a note to the mods they can look into it.

I know several of these people have been reported,as they were pointed out by people I play with. Even reported one myself, but months later, the pushing continues unabated.....

How can an ema player push a Great building 10 levels or more (All above level 10, so lots of BP's), not have a single great building themselves, and be considered anything but a push account?

DeletedUser8796

They could just be sitting in EMA building their GB;s up through FP trades with neighbors or guild members. Just because they have high level GB;s does not mean that they are cheating

DeletedUser10415

I think you missed the part where it was stated they have no GBs of their own. It's patently obvious when a player with an EMA city, no goods buildings, and no GBs, is pouring hundreds of FP into GBs 3 or more ages ahead of them...what they are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8796

Yep i did miss it; them id say the mods probably already looked into it and no cheating was found.

DeletedUser

I know several of these people have been reported,as they were pointed out by people I play with. Even reported one myself, but months later, the pushing continues unabated.....

How can an ema player push a Great building 10 levels or more (All above level 10, so lots of BP's), not have a single great building themselves, and be considered anything but a push account?

Could be a world where they play just for diamonds and so they don't want to move up eras - doing repeatable quests looking for diamonds - so they donate all their forge points to other players and hence don't bother with the goods or space needed for great buildings.

DeletedUser9184

Could be a world where they play just for diamonds and so they don't want to move up eras - doing repeatable quests looking for diamonds - so they donate all their forge points to other players and hence don't bother with the goods or space needed for great buildings.
That would still be considered a push account if they are just dumping FPs into another player's GBs

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17462

So, if someone chooses to not advance any further they're expected to let their FPs go to waste?

DeletedUser10415

3 out of 4 BA/IA GBs are useful, even for an event city. Both Babel and the Lighthouse provide goods, and Babel is a good space saver for housing in earlier ages. Zeus helps out in taking sectors required for event quests.

But I can see how it might be difficult for someone sitting in the Bronze Age to get the goods together for that Dynamic Tower they've been pouring hundreds of forge points into. :D

DeletedUser

If you donate not expecting anything in return, then it's pushing.

However, if you donate in order to get BP to build your own GB, it's not pushing anymore, it's how the donation system is expected to work.

If you are not very active, you'll probably won't have enough goods to build your GB. Then you can sell your FP for goods, and it also won't be pushing: it's a "routine resource transfer", but not "unbalanced" - you get goods for your FP. There is no official FP-goods exchange rate, it's up to your negotiation skills. If you are not very good at it, you may agree to something like 2 FP per 1 good. It will take you about 5 months to get goods for one GB, but you are not in a hurry (god bless the new merging system, which magically puts you in a hood of your tech level, no matter how many years you sit in one age).

After you'll build your first GB, you'll need to raise it to level 1 (it's really suspicious if your GB stays in sticks for many weeks). But you are not required to grow it further. After all, there is no maximum GB level, no certain goal to aim for. Level 1 is as good as level 100, it just gives smaller rewards.

So, after your first GB got to level 1, you may want to build another GB. Donate to get BP, then donate to get goods, and so on.

DeletedUser17000

If you donate not expecting anything in return, then it's pushing.

However, if you donate in order to get BP to build your own GB, it's not pushing anymore, it's how the donation system is expected to work.

If you are not very active, you'll probably won't have enough goods to build your GB. Then you can sell your FP for goods, and it also won't be pushing: it's a "routine resource transfer", but not "unbalanced" - you get goods for your FP. There is no official FP-goods exchange rate, it's up to your negotiation skills. If you are not very good at it, you may agree to something like 2 FP per 1 good. It will take you about 5 months to get goods for one GB, but you are not in a hurry (god bless the new merging system, which magically puts you in a hood of your tech level, no matter how many years you sit in one age).

After you'll build your first GB, you'll need to raise it to level 1 (it's really suspicious if your GB stays in sticks for many weeks). But you are not required to grow it further. After all, there is no maximum GB level, no certain goal to aim for. Level 1 is as good as level 100, it just gives smaller rewards.

So, after your first GB got to level 1, you may want to build another GB. Donate to get BP, then donate to get goods, and so on.

So if you have guild mates from one world in another world that you play and they donate to your GB, is that pushing? Also if a bunch of guild mates from one world all go to another world and start a guild is that pushing?