• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

PvP Arena / SAT Glitch???

Iron Maiden xXx

I am experiencing an oddity in my Dilmun city and am curious if others are having the same experience. I am in Space Age Titan. Specifically, in the PvP arena, the points I can win for beating a Hard-level opponent is exactly 278 points…every time. It never changes. In my Arvahall city, the points available for wins against Hard-level opponents range from approximately 340-430 which is in line with the stated ranges in Fandom Wiki. There have been several glitches/bugs with SAT but, before I report this to Inno, I want the determine if this is a general issue or a quirk with my individual city/profile. Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Darkest.Knight

The only occasion I've experienced any oddity in PVP fight points was when my town defense stats were very high, fights were worth quite a bit less than normal. After my buff wore off fight pt values returned to normal.

Ebeondi Asi

I'm in Titan and same 278 for all opponents in the "Age above' (which are still Titan but all fake players.Where the real players who may have stronger stats are still only worth 160 each no change. Players who beat me who are in an earlier Era can gain around 350 points. or more if they are as far back as SAAB

Ironrooster

In my Titan city all the reward points change after each fight unless I get the same opponent. The opponents usually change for hard,
(and the others), but sometimes they stay the same. Currently I am showing 349 reward points for a 160/160 opponent.

qaccy

Notwithstanding any bugs, the points from defeating a given opponent are based on the difficulty category and the relation of your military stats vs. the opponent's. Generally speaking, as you raise your military stats, the amount of points you can win per battle goes down. Assuming yours and the opponent's stats don't change between battles, the amount of awarded points will also always be the same.

Iron Maiden xXx

Notwithstanding any bugs, the points from defeating a given opponent are based on the difficulty category and the relation of your military stats vs. the opponent's. Generally speaking, as you raise your military stats, the amount of points you can win per battle goes down. Assuming yours and the opponent's stats don't change between battles, the amount of awarded points will also always be the same.
Interesting! I thought there might be a correlation to my attack stats versus the enemy stats, but I could not find any confirmation in my research. I would be interested to know the source of your information? I’m not disputing it, but I would like to read more about it. My attack stats in the city I referenced are solid (4,127% / 3,895%), so it would make sense that the points I win against any opponent would be low since I usually have a distinct military boost advantage. However, the Wiki states the minimum # of points for winning a Hard-level battle should be 340. Unless the Wiki is wrong, this wouldn’t explain how my points (and those of others replying above) for wins are only 278.

Darkest.Knight

Points for PVP fights will go down if u raise your town stats high enough, only occasion I've seen them change. Not sure what the break pts are since I still don't have mine very high, both town atk/def r under 500. The lowest value fight I do is 374 for Constance Copper. the highest is for Ebony at 432.
I'm curious where players stop buying turns. I generate enough medals to make it to 336,681 medals for my next purchase. Since I still slowly accumulate medals I may start stopping after buying the 336.681 try. Doing pretty well at my rate, currently holding onto position 12 in overall ranking, really close to moving up; I should hit 11 next week.

Ebeondi Asi

I stop buying medals much earlier. I usually stop buying medals for PvP at below 50,000 medals per turn, and still typically stay in the top 50 worldwide. and top ten Guild. (across three Worlds) But I am on several time a day so get to use a lot more free plays than usual (compared to a once a day person) I do bounce around in my Top (large) Guilds from #1 to #14 many times in a season but usually in the top 5 to 10.
My top opponent win is 278 and never changes no matter whom I am fighting.

Last edited:

Sharmon the Impaler

I stop buying medals much earlier. I usually stop buying medals for PvP at below 50,000 medals per turn, and still typically stay in the top 50 worldwide. and top ten Guild. (across three Worlds) But I am on several time a day so get to use a lot more free plays than usual (compared to a once a day person) I do bounce around in my Top (large) Guilds from #1 to #14 many times in a season but usually in the top 5 to 10.
My top opponent win is 278 and never changes no matter whom I am fighting.
I never realized that. 2542/2267 on defense and all mine are 278 too. Thank you for making me notice something in front of my face for over a year lol.

Darkest.Knight

I stop buying turns at 404,017 medals, occasionally I'll buy 1 more to keep my number of medals at a certain pt, 8M medals as a backup. I was disappointed that there weren't more medals expansions for SAT, oh well. Seems I'm collecting a lot of medals daily now, haven't added them up in quite a while.

It's taken a long time to get back to the point I was at before I had to stop due to an illness, back to top 10 now. Position 9 at the moment but that won't last, at the end of the cycle someone will move me down a spot or 2.