• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] PvP challenges

DeletedUser40794

I hope I’m not asking a dumb question. But here it goes anyways. I have been wondering around trying to figure out the pvp towers and just figured out you have to go to the map and click on the tower in that era. What I can’t figure out is how to fight someone within that era. The lists are blank for both bronze and iron ages but the Iron Age has a champion. Why can I not compete against anyone? Is it that there is no one in my era’s trying to fight. In the Iron Age list it has one guy with 566 points but I can’t click on him. On the right side of his listing it has a grayed out 23h. What does that mean. Any help is greatly appreciated.

DeletedUser40495

I’m going to assume that you have unlocked PvP fights in the tech tree (military tactics). If not, you cannot compete in PvP until you do so.
Is it that there is no one in my era’s trying to fight. In the Iron Age list it has one guy with 566 points but I can’t click on him. On the right side of his listing it has a grayed out 23h. What does that mean. Any help is greatly appreciated.
This is because you already aided him in the past 24 hrs. If it says “23 hrs” that means that you aided (or attacked) him 1 hour ago. The 23 means you have to wait another 23 hours to attack or aid him.

But here it goes anyways. I have been wondering around trying to figure out the pvp towers and just figured out you have to go to the map and click on the tower in that era. What I can’t figure out is how to fight someone within that era. The lists are blank for both bronze and iron ages but the Iron Age has a champion.
All of your fights with units of a certain age count towards your PvP score in that age’s tower. You don’t have to only fight the people on the PvP rankings displayed in the tower. Attacking in your neighborhood, guild expedition, and any other fights give you battle points for the PvP tower. All battle points of the competing players are displayed in the tower rankings. So if the list is blank, nobody else is competing! You’ll get an easy win ;)

DeletedUser40794

Very cool. I did recently go through and aid everyone in my list. Thanks for the info. It was very helpful

DeletedUser

All of your fights with units of a certain age count towards your PvP score in that age’s tower.
Just to clarify this one point, the points for a battle you win are credited to the PvP tower for the age/era of the highest level unit that you use in that battle, even if you only use one. And that's assuming you have conquered the province with that tower in it. For example, if most of your army is EMA but you use one HMA unit, that battle would be credited to the HMA tower if you have conquered the province on the C-Map with it. If you have not, the points are completely lost, they are not credited to the next highest tower by default. This can happen if you get behind on the C-Map.

DeletedUser40794

Awesome. Yeah I’ve opened the towers through EMA but I’ve been lingering around in the Iron Age to gain gold and supplies and goods. I’ve unlocked the tech all the way up to EMA also but I’m noticing there is so much to do and I don’t want to get ahead of myself. I’m now colonizing the Japan scene and it seems it will be impossible to complete that within the time frame. But who knows. I didn’t know that by aiding people I was limiting my ability to fight them. That was good info. Also didn’t know it counted towards the tower points. Every time I see someone with a sword I try to fight them but so far I’ve only been able to fight two people because the game says they haven’t unlocked it yet. Kinda frustrating but I know it will change as the game goes on. Thanks for the quick replies both of you!