• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Q&A over on FoE Facebook page

qaccy

I don't use social media so I can't really 'participate' but I saw a notice about it in-game so figured I'd share in case anyone missed that since there doesn't seem to be a notification about it anywhere else.

And maybe someone here happens to tune in and could share a recap of it for those of us who didn't or couldn't? :D I imagine it's gonna be pretty softball stuff, though.

DeletedUser13838

So is an empty post the recap? :)

OK I see you embedded sometrhing from facebook which is blocked on my network. Hopefully I'll remember to check it out when on another.

DeletedUser26965

Someone asked why quests have fp conditions, love the answer;

"...the quest givers are interested in seeing you progress through the ages and level up your great buildings..."

DeletedUser26965

They really need someone to read the questions to them:rolleyes:

No plans on anything GvG.

qaccy

Yeah, it does look like it was some fairly softball stuff. At least they did present their stance on GvG rather than simply ignoring all those questions about it. Unfortunate, but my speculation may have even more merit to it than I thought.

I think they could get more covered if they had a period where they accepted questions for a day or three in advance and then prepared a list from those questions, rather than trying to do it all on the spot (and with basically no warning for players either). This wasn't really announced anywhere, and with how brief it was it almost looks like they decided on a spur of the moment to take their lunch break and spend it on facebook lol