• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Question about Incidents

CherryButterfly

Can someone please tell me if you can run into "incidents" in other peoples towns? I feel like I may have picked up a few before I realized what they were...

Thanks!

TownBuilder

HI, let me know pls at what age incidents start? I'm now at SA, researched special events, have a quest from Paddy to collect 3 incidents. But incidents didn't appear more then 24 hours.

WinnerGR

HI, let me know pls at what age incidents start? I'm now at SA, researched special events, have a quest from Paddy to collect 3 incidents. But incidents didn't appear more then 24 hours.
I prosome you are in the BA not SA as cultivation ,the technology to get special events, is researched in BA .

Onto your question:

Incidents are little things that happen in your city, and around it, while you are online or offline. Each login changes the place where existing incidents are placed. You may have up to 15, but no less than 10 incidents spawning during one day. If you encounter more of them, you probably missed some the day before.In a new world it will take 24-48 hours for an incident to spawn .

TownBuilder

Thanks, yes I confused ages. Really BA. First incident appeared almost 36 hours after my registration in FoE. Too late.

CherryButterfly

Look everywhere in your World, not just your city. I read Wiki, and looked at Incidents so I recognized them. They could be in your city, like a tree blocking a pathway, but could be anywhere, including in the water areas. Scroll all over, they will sort of blink. They give some regular things, supplies or coins, or extra goods, or other more special things, like Pots of Gold for St P's Day thing, or Forge Points.

Cordwainer

I found the Wiki on this really useful since it provides pics of all the incidents. Also, by the way, they don’t always blink. On mobile they usually do, but there’s one tiny square of sand incident that I swear never does, and is easy to overlook. And in the desktop browser version I’ve never seen them blink at all...you just have to look sharp.