• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Question about the Arc GB

Czari

If I'm understanding this correctly, one of the things the Arc does is give a boost to "contribution rewards" which I assume means rewards (FPs, medals, blueprints) we get from donating to others' GBs. With the Chateau, when I receive a boost for quest rewards there is an exclamation mark that denotes the boost but, thus far, I haven't seen anything similar for the Arc so I have no idea what GB donation rewards are being boosted.

Any insight on this is greatly appreciated. :)

DeletedUser8152

If I'm understanding this correctly, one of the things the Arc does is give a boost to "contribution rewards" which I assume means rewards (FPs, medals, blueprints) we get from donating to others' GBs. With the Chateau, when I receive a boost for quest rewards there is an exclamation mark that denotes the boost but, thus far, I haven't seen anything similar for the Arc so I have no idea what GB donation rewards are being boosted.

Any insight on this is greatly appreciated. :)
You can see the "normal" rewards on the GB screen when you are making contributions. Then you can see the rewards you got when you get the popup window announcing that you won. As far as I know, that's the only way to see what's going on.

(Though you can also find the normal rewards listed in our GB guide here:
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/great-buildings-encyclopedia.4238/
)

Czari

Thanks jaelis...I donate to so many GBs in five worlds that it would take writing everything down on paper to keep up with it all. I'll just assume I got the bonuses, although I think the alert that the Chateau gives would be a nice touch.

DeletedUser3679

You can see the "normal" rewards on the GB screen when you are making contributions. Then you can see the rewards you got when you get the popup window announcing that you won. As far as I know, that's the only way to see what's going on.)

While this is true, once your Arc bonus combined with the 'normal' bp award reaches certain levels, the popup window does not show the correct amount awarded. I think this happens when some of the awarded bps are 'under' some of the others. In other words, instead of showing 2 bps in one square, it just shows one, and the total number is just the total of the visible ones, not the underneath ones. This could be easily fixable, by just showing the true amount of bps awarded in each square. When I wrote to support about this, first they denied that happened, then they said that bps are not boosted by the Arc, and then finally "trust us" to award the proper amount, lol.