• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Question on event towers

CherryButterfly

Hi,
Is this a Support question, or something I have missed?

I had unlocked Bronze Age Tower, maybe Iron. But at least Bronze, and was running third place.

Now, when I go to Town Hall, Towers are locked again, and tells me to acquire them on the map. I already did.

Is there any game reason this would happen? Or should I ask Support?

Thanks all!

Edit: I checked my map, definitely Iron Tower should be open. I recognize the no.s 1 and 2 names, I was no, 3 yesterday, today, gone, ???.

Last edited:

WinnerGR

They will always say that when you hover on them though when you fight a battle or you will see the tower is there and you will see the top 3 players . I can assure you that you have not lost any towers

DeletedUser

Hi,
Is this a Support question, or something I have missed?

I had unlocked Bronze Age Tower, maybe Iron. But at least Bronze, and was running third place.

Now, when I go to Town Hall, Towers are locked again, and tells me to acquire them on the map. I already did.

Is there any game reason this would happen? Or should I ask Support?

Thanks all!

Edit: I checked my map, definitely Iron Tower should be open. I recognize the no.s 1 and 2 names, I was no, 3 yesterday, today, gone, ???.
The weekly Tower tournaments end on Sunday evening and restart on Monday morning. As far as it saying that the Towers are locked, you are checking it in between tournaments, so all Towers are locked for everyone until they reopen for the new week.

CherryButterfly

Thanks for answers, but I guess I need support. Now my towers are back, but I am missing. I still show the battles won on ranking page, which should put me into rank on towers, however, I am not.

next, Support, I guess.

Vger

The ranking page shows battles won since you started your city. The towers show battles won during this weeks tower tourney. Go win some battles and check the towers again, you should show up. Don't bug support until you have done that.

CherryButterfly

Thanks,
I haven't battled yet for the week as my troops seem to be far behind the norm.
I have been losing focus with the blasted Daily Quest, gave up mad last night when I realized "Spend 5,000 coins" meant only to fulfill Quest, just not in general over the course of the day. Realizing these are not all they are cracked up to be, and generally seem to be a way to force you to spend Diamonds and other hard-earned goods.
I need to get back to the real game, instead of using daily outputs to do these Quests.
Trying not to "bug" support, but, thanks for the advice.
If I were, I' d just go straight to Support, no?
Good day, all.

Graviton

As your city grows those Daily Quests will get easier, but they're still very optional as far as I'm concerned. Do them if you feel like it, ignore them if you don't. Same with settlements. After the first week I didn't bother trying to finish them on time; I play them when I feel like it. And yes, Inno counts on impatient and/or completist players to fund the rest of us who play for free, for which I am grateful.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Skipping Daily Quests (or anything else) that feels too tough and makes you feel like spending diamonds is a good strategy. You should never spend diamonds on DC's, GE, or any kind of negotiation.

CherryButterfly

Thanks for confirming, that is definitely my aim. I am a patient soul, and would rather wait for things to happen in their own time than pay to forge ahead.

Also, I was asked to pay Diamonds and almost all my Daily Good total just to take a turn for Negotiation?? Is this right, or did I miss something? It seemed there was no other way to "take a turn?" I am leaving this here, as it is still under the heading Daily Quest.
I have lots of questions, I guess I will head them separately under their own Subject, though.
Thanks to all who read and help.
Good advice always welcomed here...:)

Graviton

If diamonds are required to complete a negotiation that means you don't have enough of the required goods. In that case I would advise you stop negotiating at all until you build up your goods inventory.

CherryButterfly

Ahhh, Thank You,

I figured there was a reason for it. Good advice, and yes, I had decided to "camp" awhile. I won 100 fp in a Quest, and got ahead of myself. I was saving them, using frugally, until I realized they don't accumulate at that point. So, dumped most. But don't have a lot of goods required. So, am learning to trade, etc. Should i just go ahead and dump the rest? (about 20) so I start accumulating them again? I'm feeling a little stuck...

Also, as I said either above or someplace else, my Troops are lacking, and I had decided to work on that for a bit... I need Goods and Citizens for higher level training.

Thanks for any advice, as always...

The Lady Redneck

I do not always do the daily Quest thing. I will look at what the reward is and think "Do I really need to chance spending goods, supplies. take time to do the repeat stuff" to get Maypole upgrade... NAH!!! If the reward is a Sleigh builder. Champs Retreat, Rogues Hideout or FPs, Then I will probably try it. But not if it asks me for diamonds. I only spend Diamonds for the long waited for final BP for a GB, or to heal and advanced military unit if I am dumb enough to let it get killed.
If you win FPs in the game and need clear them off your bar. Take the time to go through your hood. and FL looking for a profitable GB snipe (one where you will get back more FPs than you donate.) that you can lock in to secure the first spot. If you find one in your hood you can flip to get the reward then do so, as the FPs you win will go into your inventory as FP packs. But if it is on your FL leave it with one to go and drop the owner a note to let them know so they get the DD.

CherryButterfly

Thanks She (Who...) :) ,
So. Donate, but leave the last for owner to up? Yes, I did donate a bunch for one of the Quests, so I saw how that works, and I think got rewards for doing so,

Now I remember. Sometimes things happen if you are just starting out, and you don't even get it until you do some reading... luckily, I like to read!

Yes, I've given up Quests unless it is worth it in the end, I see the danger in living to fulfill these, you could sit and click all day trying and still not make it. I'm better at evaluating my chances now, though.

I dumped all FPs on Research, and realized that was why I felt like I was advancing too quickly. I'm learning to sit a bit and grow before jumping ahead.

Kranyar the Mysterious

I will look at what the reward is and think "Do I really need to chance spending goods, supplies. take time to do the repeat stuff" to get Maypole upgrade... NAH!!! If the reward is a Sleigh builder. Champs Retreat, Rogues Hideout or FPs, Then I will probably try it.
You do realize that the majority of times you do the Maypole daily challenge you will get fp, not an upgrade? I've done tons of them, and still only have a handful of maypoles and upgrades in my inventory. And when I eventually unlock the AD they will all be fodder for gems and coins.

DeletedUser31499

The daily quest is well worth doing. I do it every day and have never spent any diamonds doing it. Over time you’ll have a chance to win fp, soks, troops, and the stuff you don’t want can be fodder for the antique dealer. Every 7 challenges you complete you get a second reward with a chance to win 50 fp, Reno kits, store building kits, sok, useful stuff for anyone.

CherryButterfly

No, definitely, but not when you are in the beginnings of struggling to build basic resources. If you are awash in ... diamonds, I guess you can buy your way through whatever, but the few I had to give up on were the ones that wanted a full days worth of coins, 5200 at that time was a lot, or that wanted me to finish battles I know i am in no way ready to win. Also, the one asking me to spend 5200 was worded so I thought spending 5200 building, etc was required. So, spent the whole thing before i realized they just wanted a flat fee to get through challenge.

But, you learn as you go, and am now much better at figuring my chances of actually completing, or if I should just let go for a day or so, and build resources.

Also, it helps to read wiki and Guides so you know the value and details of Prizes offered, makes it easier to decide, for certain.