• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Question Re: Valentine's Day Quest

Czari

I clicked scouting in my cities so that I wouldn't have to wait when the quest "Scout a province" came up. Now I'm wondering if I jumped the gun. I'm at "Acquire a sector without fighting" but if I enter the Continent map now it will complete the scouting and I would need to do that all over again, never mind having to spend a lot of goods to negotiate enough territory to reach the ability to scout again.

I read in the event info that if one could not finish a quest one day they would stack up. My thinking was that when the day for "Scout a province" arrived I could then open the Continent map to "Acquire a sector without fighting" and the scouting would be counted. Now I'm wondering if it works that way or when I open the Continent map to complete the scouting with 4 other quests ahead of it the scouting won't count.

I hope that made sense. I'm trying to decide if I should just continue with the quests and negotiate to gain another scouting time.

Thank you for any info on this. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser8152

I clicked scouting in my cities so that I wouldn't have to wait when the quest "Scout a province" came up. Now I'm wondering if I jumped the gun. I'm at "Acquire a sector without fighting" but if I enter the Continent map now it will complete the scouting and I would need to do that all over again, never mind having to spend a lot of goods to negotiate enough territory to reach the ability to scout again.

I read in the event info that if one could not finish a quest one day they would stack up. My thinking was that when the day for "Scout a province" arrived I could then open the Continent map to "Acquire a sector without fighting" and the scouting would be counted. Now I'm wondering if it works that way or when I open the Continent map to complete the scouting with 4 other quests ahead of it the scouting won't count.

I hope that made sense. I'm trying to decide if I should just continue with the quests and negotiate to gain another scouting time.

Thank you for any info on this. :)

"Scout a province"
"Scout a province"
"Scout a province"
"Scout a province"
"Scout a province"
It doesn't work that way, you have to do the quests in order. So the scouting quest won't show up until the negotiating quest is done. I'm afraid that you did jump the gun on it, which is a bummer.

Czari

It doesn't work that way, you have to do the quests in order. So the scouting quest won't show up until the negotiating quest is done. I'm afraid that you did jump the gun on it, which is a bummer.

Thanks, Jaelis. I'd rather know now and start correcting my mistake than lose more days.