• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

RAMPAGE is recruiting early age fighters/farmers

Mista Boomtastic

The preeminent GvG guild on Korch is recruiting fighters and farmers!!!!

what we look for: any fighter young old new experienced - must be able to use a PC/Mac to play GvG at calc time (8pm EST). Must have or be working on a high level Arc. Must be a team player who can follow the chain of command. May be Iron Age, EMA, HMA, LMA, are preferred. Also Col Age, PE, ME, PME, TE, FE are wanted.

what we offer: Yes everyone has 1.9 threads and FPs in the Town Hall and stix to brix, and all that stuff but what do we offer that no one else can? look at our ranking - how many other guilds have been #1 for as long as we have? We offer education if ya want to be a fighter (or a better fighter), strategies, fighter brotherhood comradery, liveliness, real people doing real things to grow rather than just mind-numbing gbg point farming!!!

Do ya want to play or do ya want to PLAY

shoot Rampage a message

Mor-Rioghain

what we look for: any fighter young old new experienced - must be able to use a PC/Mac to play GvG at calc time (8pm EST). Must have or be working on a high level Arc. Must be a team player who can follow the chain of command. May be Iron Age, EMA, HMA, LMA, are preferred. Also Col Age, PE, ME, PME, TE, FE are wanted.

what we offer: Yes everyone has 1.9 threads and FPs in the Town Hall and stix to brix, and all that stuff but what do we offer that no one else can? look at our ranking - how many other guilds have been #1 for as long as we have? We offer education if ya want to be a fighter (or a better fighter), strategies, fighter brotherhood comradery, liveliness, real people doing real things to grow rather than just mind-numbing gbg point farming!!!

Do ya want to play or do ya want to PLAY

shoot Rampage a message
Bad enough that you posted this on what seems to be every world's feed but to keep sending it? Honestly, I thought the days of Guild Recruiters was long gone! If your guild hasn't actually gone through any changes and has nothing new to offer members, please, for the sanity of forum members, just let the post die a natural death like all other posts that have come before it. Please.

Mista Boomtastic

Bad enough that you posted this on what seems to be every world's feed but to keep sending it? Honestly, I thought the days of Guild Recruiters was long gone! If your guild hasn't actually gone through any changes and has nothing new to offer members, please, for the sanity of forum members, just let the post die a natural death like all other posts that have come before it. Please.
just like these forums, right...
and really if you want to troll, you should at least fact-check what you say (ie this is the only world this is posted on)

Mista Boomtastic

So which is it Mr. Spammer ? "The preeminent GvG guild on Korch is recruiting fighters and farmers!!!!" or "real people doing real things to grow rather than just mind-numbing gbg point farming!!!"
and just like above; if you want to troll, you should at least fact-check what you say (ie where exactly do you see GbG mentioned in this ad?)

Mor-Rioghain

just like these forums, right...
and really if you want to troll, you should at least fact-check what you say (ie this is the only world this is posted on)
If I'm being notified by a post made by you on this forum on December 15,
shoot Rampage a message
December 23
"Saturday" at 5:10 p.m.,
just how exactly is it that I'm trolling? You contacted everyone, repeatedly with nothing new to add to your original post, and you say we're trolls. Interesting take on the accepted definition of troll. Post away if you must but don't start calling this kettle black, Mr. Pot.

Mista Boomtastic

If I'm being notified by a post made by you on this forum on December 15,

December 23

"Saturday" at 5:10 p.m.,

just how exactly is it that I'm trolling? You contacted everyone, repeatedly with nothing new to add to your original post, and you say we're trolls. Interesting take on the accepted definition of troll. Post away if you must but don't start calling this kettle black, Mr. Pot.
and how does that reply have anything to do with your original troll; "Bad enough that you posted this on what seems to be every world's feed..."
?

Furthermore, if you don't like receiving forum notices then simply turn them off.

Lastly, Merriam Webster defines Troll (verb) : to antagonize (others) online by deliberately posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content

I will politely direct you to the word "irrelevant" in the above definition. Where in your whole conversation is it relevant to this posting? are you looking for a guild? do you have any questions about this guild? are you soliciting for another guild? or is it the obvious -- you were just compelled to open your big mouth and leave "offensive" comments and if that wasn't enough, you continue to be "inflammatory" -- (ie definition above)

So unless you have something actually pertinent, good riddance

Mor-Rioghain

and how does that reply have anything to do with your original troll; "Bad enough that you posted this on what seems to be every world's feed..."
Maybe you don't know this but when a message is posted on one Game World's Feed, it also notifies on all other feeds you have an account in. Note: I do not have an account on Korch, yet the notification still sounded on all of the Game Worlds I am still present in, even before I replied the first time. (I have no idea why this happens but it does and it's not the first time I've seen this. Rather than get upset at someone for pointing out the spamming to you, you might try asking the forum staff why that happens since you are representing your guild and utilizing this function). (I have yet to fact-check this but it certainly appears to be true. I was trying to find the evidence and screenshot it for you but I couldn't -- so I didn't include that in my 2nd reply. You chose to go back to my original comment. You can wait for answer or go find it for yourself. After all, I did state: "what seems to be every world's feed" not that it showed up "on every world's feed." If you want to dissect every single word from every single sentence, you might just try dissecting your own with that same scalpel.
?

Furthermore, if you don't like receiving forum notices then simply turn them off.
See above.
I might want to turn them off but then I wouldn't see the announcements that are pertinent to my own account.
Lastly, Merriam Webster defines Troll (verb) : to antagonize (others) online by deliberately posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content

I will politely direct you to the word "irrelevant" in the above definition. Where in your whole conversation is it relevant to this posting? are you looking for a guild? do you have any questions about this guild? are you soliciting for another guild? or is it the obvious -- you were just compelled to open your big mouth and leave "offensive" comments and if that wasn't enough, you continue to be "inflammatory" -- (ie definition above)
And I will redirect you to
and
Post away if you must but don't start calling this kettle black, Mr. Pot.
and I might add that the entirety of your posts following your original recruitment post just make all of us feel so warm and fuzzy about you, your guild, and what we might expect should we decide to join it.
So unless you have something actually pertinent, good riddance
I think that pretty much sums up what kind of attitude any prospective guild members might expect from their colleagues upon joining Rampage. Good riddance. Nice touch, Mr. Recruiter. I'm sure your guild wouldn't know what to do without you representing their interests.

Last edited:

Mista Boomtastic

"We offer education if ya want to be a fighter (or a better fighter), strategies, fighter brotherhood camaraderie, liveliness, real people doing real things to grow rather than just mind-numbing gbg point farming!!!"

sorry if that is confusing - just to clarify, Rampage is not a GbG farming guild. Members are welcome to participate in gbg if they so choose. However, if such player is only motivated by amassing massive player points and/or personal rewards via consuming thousands of encounters by farming gbg then this is not the guild for you...

LoveNkind

Diggin Diamonds is for Iron Age Diamond players. The most diamonds are in GE level 4 so we open that every week. We accept only Iron Age and EMA players. There are no other requirements.