• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Random 800 Diamonds

DeletedUser29407

Three times now I have randomly received 800 free diamonds. I didn't buy them or enter any contests. I have asked my guild mates about this but they have no idea. Have any of you experienced something like this or know why it is happening?

DeletedUser26965

I'd be more than willing to test, please tell me your secret...but no, never heard of it, but second best bug I've heard of, maybe.

DeletedUser26120

Yes I've gotten diamonds at random like that on EN server. Sometimes inno just randomly gives diamond packages to players - I think it's incentive to try and get them to play more.

I was very inactive on EN server when I started again, then suddenly I got the diamonds package. I belive it was 700 diamonds.

The same thing happened in Grepolis (another game made by inno) - got sizable premium packages at random. Usually after a period of being inactive.

Algona

I received the 800 Diamonds once, summer of 16, I was in the middle of ProgE. Just randomly there one day when I logged in. I filed a support ticket, I did not want to spend Diamonds that might disappear. Support replied, said they were legitimate and to enjoy them. I grudgingly obeyed their orders...

DeletedUser11463

I just got back from vacation and found 800 diamonds as a gift. When I'm not on vacation I spend a lot of time with the game, so maybe they thought I had quit or was thinking about it. Anyway, nice little gift from Inno. Now let the complaints begin.