• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

RE-Construction and scoring

• Thread starter DeletedUser34398
  • Start date

DeletedUser34398

Hi everyone, the new Re-construction process looks easy and awesome. Does anyone know if it will affect scoring if buildings and roads are removed and temporarily stored? I know if you sell a building or road it affects scoring thanks!

DeletedUser31470

I'm pretty sure it doesn't affect scoring at all. You cannot delete or add anything during your reconstruction and it technically just shuffles your buildings around the moment you hit "Save" button. So there is no reason for it to affect scoring at all.

DeletedUser

When you're using Reconstruction Mode, nothing changes in your city unless/until you save the changes you make. While you're doing it, in reality your buildings haven't moved yet, they're still sitting there as if you weren't doing anything. If you stop RM without saving any changes, it's as if you hadn't done anything. And if you save changes to your city, it instantly goes into the new configuration without skipping a beat. So there is no time in the process where any of your buildings/roads is not still actively in your city. At least, that's the way I understand the process.