• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Reaching the end of the road in the game.

DeletedUser8420

well I never put up an Atom because to me it is ugly and saw no reason for it...

DeletedUser8420

on another item...since they offered and I have won more then 1 Mask Ball thus far, the end prize of the event is a big let down ....I mean if you are going to offer one item to complete an event why make it possible to get more then one before the end of it. They have sort of nerf'd the desire for it didn't they.

DeletedUser13838

I'm not sure what you mean. When you go into OF your A/A/O should switch to making OF goods for the treasury, which, and I know this won't be a popular statement, but I believe they will have something planned for them, at least another GE level:eek::D
GE is not what eats treasury goods - gvg does. The reason goods are getting backlogged in af is the lack of an af gvg map. It took the devs about 6 months to address this concern by changing level 3 ge to use current era goods from prior era. Let's me restate this - a completely pointless change that took 6 months to figure out when the players were being told that a use for af treasury goods was coming when the issue was brought up in beta. There is a disturbing pattern of short sightedness among the devs from the poor balancing of FE and AF troops to a complete misunderstanding of what the arc will do to the game. The latest nerfs to the relic decos is just the latest example of this.

I'm generally not bothered by most of the smallish issues in the game (I really don't care about big blue arrows, bouncing popups from achievements or whatever). But we are now told that fp packs from treasure hunt and ge encounters are going to the bar to try and keep people moving through the ages (again, ignoring the fact that these are dwarfed by what the arc will provide in packs anyway). Yet at the same time they introduce a new hood system which punishes people who move forward an age. Are they not thinking long term or are they just not thinking?

wolfhoundtoo

on another item...since they offered and I have won more then 1 Mask Ball thus far, the end prize of the event is a big let down ....I mean if you are going to offer one item to complete an event why make it possible to get more then one before the end of it. They have sort of nerf'd the desire for it didn't they.

Hardly. If people want a building they tend to want more than one of them. In addition you got lucky and won it. For those players not so fortunate it is nice for them to be able to be assured they can get 1 building for completing the event. Do try and remember others play.

DeletedUser28569

Our guild also has this surplus of AF goods. I for one don't want to see another band aid fix, or some more GE levels. I built these buildings to produce goods for GvG. I would simply like to see the release of an AF, GvG map like every other level has.

DeletedUser28503

It would be better to allow us to exchange af goods for other goods in the guild treasury. That would make the most sense and would work for new future maps.

DeletedUser26965

I would simply like to see the release of an AF, GvG map like every other level has.
They said they don't plan on releasing any more GvG maps most likely because their focus is on mobile and the can't bring GvG to mobile so they're just abandoning it in the state it's in where every new era you use the units from in the AA map. My hope is for a new GvG system that will be for both mobile and browser, maybe they can utilize more goods that way.

Revamp GvG
Revamp PvP

DeletedUser8902

still, the question is about unrefined goods. they are of the same age in Artic future, therefore I have GB's producing them and now I have thousands. Is Inno going to give us a use, remember, everyone, reaching the Artic age has the same goods, so all those trading points are null and void? As is FP's for goods.
It is a question that requires an Inno Answer.

wolfhoundtoo

and making Artic goods. Given the various GBs from Artic age they seem relatively popular these days. I certainly haven't seen a glut on my market screens.

DeletedUser13360

Better yet, let us select which age goods the ARC makes. Once the tech tree is finished.

wolfhoundtoo

Better yet, let us select which age goods the ARC makes. Once the tech tree is finished.

The OP is referring to his unrefined goods which the Arc does not make. So perhaps it would be better to actually post on the topic of the thread. Usually easier to do if you actually read it.

DeletedUser8902

The OP is referring to his unrefined goods which the Arc does not make. So perhaps it would be better to actually post on the topic of the thread. Usually easier to do if you actually read it.
That is correct. I have the FGrankenberry many times over in prints.
I was hoping an Inno staffer could address this. If they have no plans for the use of Contemporary unrefined goods, then I can delete this 5x5.
I have enough promethium to fight the Klingons and Starfleet.
As for the Arc and other GB's, I do not like the Idea of having 100,000 AF goods in a treasury that cannot be used but for GE. (which is ok)
I especially hate the Observatory blueprints given as rewards in the stupid events. Who thinks of this stupid stuff? Coins and Blueprints?- I'd prefer a note saying we screwed you, try again, when turning in the hearts, and maybe something as funny as a cartoon lubing itself to do it. It is such an insult.

DeletedUser8420

Hardly. If people want a building they tend to want more than one of them. In addition you got lucky and won it. For those players not so fortunate it is nice for them to be able to be assured they can get 1 building for completing the event. Do try and remember others play.
Yes since INNO has seen fit to make it impossible to complete event (even without timer, i.e. steadily increasing number of roses needed to complete quests. Once you get behind you can not make up the demand without buying diamonds. ) makes sense that they would at least allow someone the chance of getting main prize.