• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Reaching the end of the road in the game.

DeletedUser8902

I have been watching and hoping we need contemporary stuff.
What are we to do with thousands of plastics, robots and things no one wants, besides trading down, since so many reached the Artic Future?
Trading down seems a good thing, but our members are all reaching the upper ages,
Do we have ages coming up in where these thousands of collected goods(daily due to unrefined goods collections) or are we just wasting out space with GB's that are giving us useless materials?
and honest answer, please.
Honesty is best rather than a line from a sheet you were trained to read. (my dog can read)
Keronoma

Algona

My first response to the thread title was build more roads.

Sell Goods to mid level players like me who want AF GBs?

DeletedUser28503

Well lets not forget about the multi millions of AF goods in all our guild treasuries sitting there doing absolutely nothing until inno realizes they messed up again. I'm just waiting for the update to role around nerfing af guild goods so I can laugh my tail off and again question why am I still here. I mean seriously have I fell and bumped my head or has the constant let downs become so common place that it has become the new normal to me. I get more customer service at the BMV then with this game and that's saying a lot.

DeletedUser28503

I never understood the complaint about having too many goods, really if you don't want them just give them to me, thanks.
AF goods in guild treasury are not usable. I have my own 3 person guild and have 26k of each af good with nothing to use it on. Well now lvl3 ge but that would take 20yrs to use up if i spent every day.

JC

DeletedUser8152

The AF guild goods thing is awful. But you can always do something with goods in your personal inventory, or just stop producing them. For CE in particular, donate them to your guild and fight a lot in CE :)

DeletedUser28503

Good point I will delete my arc now because it creates so much of this unnecessary af goods to my guild treasury.

DeletedUser8152

Good point I will delete my arc now because it creates so much of this unnecessary af goods to my guild treasury.
Ha well obviously you'd keep your arc even if it had no goods feature. And the obs is small enough it's hard to worry about. But the dang atomiums (atomia?). They are a waste of space now, but if they do eventually implement a use for AF+ guild goods, then it would be frustrating to have deleted them.

DeletedUser26965

AF goods in guild treasury are not usable. I have my own 3 person guild and have 26k of each af good with nothing to use it on. Well now lvl3 ge but that would take 20yrs to use up if i spent every day.

JC
So what? It's lvl 3 & 4 now but really who cares if they build up in the treasury. What probem is it causing? OF will open eventually then I guess when people reach the end of that they'll be the same silly complaints about too many OF goods in the treasury, rinse and repeat with every expansion because they ain't opening anymore GvG maps.

DeletedUser8152

So what? It's lvl 3 & 4 now but really who cares if they build up in the treasury. What probem is it causing? OF will open eventually then I guess when people reach the end of that they'll be the same silly complaints about too many OF goods in the treasury, rinse and repeat with every expansion because they ain't opening anymore GvG maps.
Right and if we knew for sure that was it, I'd just delete my atomium and be done with it.

But is that really how it will happen? Who knows?

DeletedUser26965

Right and if we knew for sure that was it, I'd just delete my atomium and be done with it.

But is that really how it will happen? Who knows?
I'm not sure what you mean. When you go into OF your A/A/O should switch to making OF goods for the treasury, which, and I know this won't be a popular statement, but I believe they will have something planned for them, at least another GE level:eek::D

DeletedUser8152

I'm not sure what you mean. When you go into OF your A/A/O should switch to making OF goods for the treasury, which, and I know this won't be a popular statement, but I believe they will have something planned for them, at least another GE level:eek::D
Indeed. And my arc and observatory will more than cover my GE costs.

So my atomium is generating subpar happiness, and guild goods that may or may not ever have a use. Should I keep it or delete it? If Inno implemented a (high volume) use for highest age goods, then I would want to keep it. If they rule out such a use, I will delete it. If they don't do either, I will continue to be frustrated.

DeletedUser28503

i did drop my atonium for space. just saw no reason to work it really

DeletedUser26965

Indeed. And my arc and observatory will more than cover my GE costs.

So my atomium is generating subpar happiness, and guild goods that may or may not ever have a use. Should I keep it or delete it? If Inno implemented a (high volume) use for highest age goods, then I would want to keep it. If they rule out such a use, I will delete it. If they don't do either, I will continue to be frustrated.
Well, that's something up to each individual to decide. 42sqft is quite a bit of real estate I'm sure one could put to better use but of course it's all relative based on the individual, what they want out of the game, where they are at in the game, what's going on in their own guilds, what may be coming, etc. I would think if you're in a guild with a ton of goods and the Atom is not too high a level and you have prints to build it again then maybe but that's up to you. I sense OF coming soon so maybe wait a bit into that.

DeletedUser28503

story of our lives, wait and hope in FOE is like buying a lotto ticket hoping we will win

DeletedUser26579

Hey, it's better than the opposite problem. Our guild can't afford level 3 GE every week because it requires goods of the age of our highest members, and we don't have enough of those.