• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Receive invite diamonds

DeletedUser

I know that your invited friend must complete Iron Age before you get diamonds, must I also complete the Iron Age of the world that friend is in? I ask because an invite may enter a different world than I am in.

DeletedUser2145

If the invite enters a different world, then that is not a valid invite. When you invite someone with the invite link, then they're -bought- to the world where you play, you become friends, and you get a progress bar of when they're going to reach Iron Age and when you'll receive your diamonds.

If you're not on the same world then they were not invited properly.

DeletedUser

Keep in mind if you play from the same Internet connection you will not receive the diamonds either. This measure is designed to reduce the lure of multi- and push accounts.

DeletedUser5707

I did invite my hubby, and he ended up in C world. I'm in B world. He's at EMA, but I didn't get the diamonds. Does this mean that only one person from a household can play? Can I re-invite him to B world, and then get the diamonds? Thanks.

DeletedUser

I only use the invite button and I don't invite others of same household, the only other person here is my wife and she joined on her own. She had an invite telling her at work that he finished Iron Age, but she hadn't received her diamonds, then found out that he entered a different world (so that is wrong about invite bringing to same world).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I did invite my hubby, and he ended up in C world. I'm in B world. He's at EMA, but I didn't get the diamonds. Does this mean that only one person from a household can play? Can I re-invite him to B world, and then get the diamonds? Thanks.

If you are on the same internet connection then no you cannot get them from invites.

Both of you can play the game on the same world but there are rules you need to do in order to not get banned and contacting support is one of those.

DeletedUser

If you play from the same internet connection you should not be able to contribute FP to each others' GB, there is a rule in place to prevent it. However, some on the forum have reported they could before but now they can't. So just be aware. Again, all of these restrictions on playing from the same internet connection are there to prevent less honest people from creating multiple accounts and using them to gain an unfair advantage.

DeletedUser

My wife and I are playing from different Laptops, same household, we just started to swap three fps per day. Is that restricted as well? We desire to honor God in all we do.

DeletedUser

My wife and I are playing from different Laptops, same household, we just started to swap three fps per day. Is that restricted as well? We desire to honor God in all we do.

Same IP accounts are not allowed to donate to each others GB's, there are literally thousands of other players willing to support a GB. while this rule may sound harsh it is designed to discourage multi accounts and is not aimed squarely at you or any other player with a spouse or other family member playing the game.

DeletedUser2785

A new player entering the game has a choice of what world he signs in on. You need to make sure they sign in on the correct world, not the one suggested, if not correct.

DeletedUser

A new player entering the game has a choice of what world he signs in on. You need to make sure they sign in on the correct world, not the one suggested, if not correct.

the bug that sent invited players to a world other than where the invite was sent from was repaired, it is no longer the case. If a player follows the invite it will send them to the world the invite was sent from, unless they change it themselves.

DeletedUser

ok me and my daughter are playing this game and if i understand it neither of us can get the dimand reward cause we use the same computer???

DeletedUser2145

That is stated in the invitation tab --- no reward for players from the same network.

DeletedUser6390

Just curious. How many reward diamonds do you get from inviting someone?

DeletedUser

Short answer: 200

Understand there are provisions. Such as they need to follow the link you provided them from the game, when you email the invitation. The reach the Iron Age. You remain friends. You are not playing from the same Internet connection (i.e. in the same house).

I may have missed some of the provisos, but those are the critical ones.

DeletedUser2145

Another thing to keep in mind is the invitation world. If you invite them on Arvahall they will need to reach Iron Age there, if they do so in another world it would not count, so as long as the requirements are not met in the invited world you cannot get the reward.

Though it doesn't matter on which world you receive the diamonds since the diamonds are shared in the account across all worlds, it is essential to invite them on the world both of you (or more specifically they) will play.

DeletedUser2336

Where is the 'invite' link/tab/button?

Found it...right there in front of me all the time, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you play from the same internet connection you should not be able to contribute FP to each others' GB, there is a rule in place to prevent it. However, some on the forum have reported they could before but now they can't. So just be aware. Again, all of these restrictions on playing from the same internet connection are there to prevent less honest people from creating multiple accounts and using them to gain an unfair advantage.

Ok this is DISCRIMINATION of different users in the same household. So 2 friends living accross the street, using a different internet can both make a second account and use it to cross donate the main account grand buildings and no problem there. The little donate groups of donating each day 5 to 10 forge points to 1 person and roulate every day, Is kinda the same "cheating". What you going to do about that?

Its sooo easy to go against same household players, like this rule, but what if both household players buy diamonds? they r not able to play the game to the fullest because they r restricted by who they use their fp's to? but some1 who aint spending a dime, can just go ahead and do what he wanna do, with for example a home internet and a phone internet connection?

There r soo many loopholes to this rule, but the only thing you can do is DISCRIMINATE honest household members from having fun and playing the game.

- - - Updated - - -

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Sir DNA

Ok this is DISCRIMINATION of different users in the same household. So 2 friends living accross the street, using a different internet can both make a second account and use it to cross donate the main account grand buildings and no problem there. The little donate groups of donating each day 5 to 10 forge points to 1 person and roulate every day, Is kinda the same "cheating". What you going to do about that?

Its sooo easy to go against same household players, like this rule, but what if both household players buy diamonds? they r not able to play the game to the fullest because they r restricted by who they use their fp's to? but some1 who aint spending a dime, can just go ahead and do what he wanna do, with for example a home internet and a phone internet connection?

There r soo many loopholes to this rule, but the only thing you can do is DISCRIMINATE honest household members from having fun and playing the game.

DeletedUser4844

This is another example of the argument that, since there are sooooo many ways that burglars can rob you, even if you lock your door, you shouldn't lock your door because that is discriminating against the friends who just want to hang out at your place for a bit before you get home.

DeletedUser8780

What if my invited player plays at her own house, but occasionally uses my connection when she visits? Does this mean I will not get the reward as well?