• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
Guild Name: TheGathering (no spaces)
Level: Almost to level 26 (as of 12/17/22)
Treasury: Pretty well stocked

If you look us up, you'll see we're only at 5 members right now. This is why: I started my guild a number of years ago and we did really well in GE; leveled up quickly. In 2017 my wife and fellow guild leader was diagnosed with a rare cancer. In 2019 she passed due to complications from the cancer and hospital malpractice. Several other guild members also suffered from health problems and dropped out of the game, and my last 2 active members understandably went elsewhere. I stopped playing for 3.5 years.

I came back July 2022 and discovered the guild was still intact! Immediately recruited my first new member, and then a few more, but would like to build us back up!

Ideally, this is what I'm looking for in new members, but as I know I'm not the only one who took a game hiatus for various reasons, willing to work with active and mostly active players:

Must at least be in Iron Age and at minimum already be producing 1 Iron Age good. Need to have one great building that donates goods to the guild treasury, or be working towards putting one up (OBS is generally easiest for new players.) Must be willing to participate in the GE at least half the first level. (Iron Age is the exception if you can't make it to 8 right away.) If you are looking to do more than level 1 in the GE, expect to donate to the treasury. Respond to guild threads. If you're new to the game or simply new to Qunrir and looking for a long-term guild home, we can also be the place for you as long as you're willing to do your part.

Guild Battlegrounds didn't exist when I stepped back from the game so I'm learning it but I do have a member who is well-versed in it, so we're participating as we can.

We do FP swaps and am happy to add a 1.X thread once there's enough people with Arcs/other GBs and FPs to merit it.

Ask that you at least play several times a week, but I do understand it's a game and life happens. If you know you're going to be away longer than 1-2 weeks, just give me a heads up.

I am friendly, easy-going and willing to help others out. Hiatus aside, I've played since 2014; I'm also on the beta server (same player name).

Last edited:
*BUMP*

Guild name, member # and level has increased since I last posted. Still looking for new members. Updated my original post from August to include new info. Hope you'll make TheGathering your new guild home on Qunrir!