• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Recurring Quests - What do I do with this?

DeletedUser26965

So on my main world I didn't care about the quests or recurring quests and I advanced through the ages without doing much of them but I would like to do some recurring quests now. The problem is I have only three quest givers showing and all of them are Bonus Quests and I can not abandon them. Now while I know I'll have to start doing those quest in order to get to the Recurring Quests again my questions are how many quests about will I have to do in order to get them back? Will I run into a bunch of quests from LMA though FE before I get to them?

I am at the end of FE and on the TE c-map. The quest givers I have showing are;
No Rest (Industrial Age)
Press on! (Late Middle Age)
08/15 (Progressive Era)

3/20/2017 Update: Just a little update but I got past one of the quest givers and ended up with a ton of side quest most of which I aborted. The good news is at least I'm on to my age's recurring quests now, the bad news is I know I left a lot behind; diamonds, medals, goods etc. so I don't recommend doing what I did:confused:o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25273

Once you pass the Bonus quests, the side quests that come up should be abortable or auto-complete, letting you move through them rapidlym (you might want to look at them as you click through to see if any have useful prizes)

DeletedUser26965

Once you pass the Bonus quests, the side quests that come up should be abortable or auto-complete, letting you move through them rapidlym (you might want to look at them as you click through to see if any have useful prizes)
But will they go through all the ages up to FE or will it just skip quests to FE? Like do I have hundreds of quests backed up? If so I may wait until I build CF to do them.

DeletedUser26965

I just did No Rest just to see and it went right to the next Bonus Quest Cold, Dead Hands I never finished the InA map so I guess it's just going to keep following that questline which is like 6 more quests at which point I don't know what happens.

DeletedUser23444

Read through the conversation, especially my comments, in this

Continent map progress and Recurring Quests

Your situation is a little different that those players in that topic, since you have advanced your technology well past Industrial Age but your quests are stuck back in the Industrial Age. Except you have fallen into the same type of pitfall as my guild mate I described there. Also, pay close attention to my remarks on Industrial Age Bonus area.

What Story Quests we see or do not see is a function of:
  • C Map Progress.
  • Tech Tree progress.
What Side Quests we see or do not see is a function of:
  • C Map Progress.
  • Tech Tree progress.
  • Story Quest Progress.

What Bonus Quests we see or do not see is a function of:
  • C Map Progress.
  • Tech Tree progress.
  • Story Quest Progress.
  • Side Quest Progress.
What Recurring Quests we see or do not see is a function of:
  • C Map Progress.
  • Tech Tree progress.
  • Story Quest Progress.
  • Side Quest Progress.
  • Bonus Quest Progress.

Completing (or not completing) Story Quests will impact when some Side Quests, and by extension when some Bonus Quests, are offered to us. And we cannot unlock Recurring Quests for our current time period, until we either completed or aborted all Side Quests that are available to us up to point of where we have advanced our Research to.

You need to complete your Story Quests, Side Quests, and Bonus Quests, such that all those quest lines are caught up to your place along the Tech Tree.

Last edited by a moderator: