• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Red numbers in Embassy advancemets should be readable

Ckirk

I agree that the red numbers should be red, but would it be an idea to change the background color to make it easier to read them?

Possiible white background in the small numberfield and white numbers black

Ebeondi Asi

Inno seems to not care much about difficulties with seeing/color abiltiy to see some aspects of the game. IE the Colony in SAAB's too dark roads, even worse the nearly invisible roads in Venus Colony (one has to actually lift a bit of something to make the grid pop enough to see it at all. And I hear the Colony in SAJM is even worse (dark as can be) for anyone who has even a slight problem seeing stuff. As if some employee thinks this is a great joke or prank. Or just does not care at all.

Last edited:

Kranyar the Mysterious

"Embassy advancments" is in settlements where you se how far you are in solving the quests. You need to see the amount of goods you need, and if you haven't got enough of a sertain good the number is written in red.
Oh, never had an issue with those like so many other color issues in the game. Actually seems a pretty reasonable amount of contrast to me. I suppose if you are color blind that grey on grey could be problematic, but with such a bold outline should at least be readable.

Ebeondi Asi

Another item that is deliberately made as hard to see as possible is the Shard from Flying Island GB in many of fhe settlements. I would say most players with visual problems would never be able to find the Shards in some of the Settlements.

Ebeondi Asi

After spending over ten minutes searching for a shard.. I am ready to delete the Floating Island and the near invisible shards will no longer be my problem.

Ckirk

Oh, never had an issue with those like so many other color issues in the game. Actually seems a pretty reasonable amount of contrast to me. I suppose if you are color blind that grey on grey could be problematic, but with such a bold outline should at least be readable.
You really think that pink is a perfect bsckcround for red in electronic medias, also considering that these numbers are very small. On printed paper maybe it would work a little better

Ckirk

Bold outline? Are we talking about the numbers in the "embassy advancements" ? And grey on grey????? I must assume that you are either joking or talking about two very different shades of grey. Just to be sure that we are talking about the same thing i have attached a screenshot. Blurry now but good enogh when you open it.

Attachments

• Screenshot (61).png
    Screenshot (61).png
    351.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Kranyar the Mysterious

OK, since you added that image after the fact I now see what you were talking about. I tried that one once, hated it, and never touched it again. Didn't remember the colors, but agree that they do suck! Next time give more information to avoid confusion. None of the other settlements are like that that I can recall.