• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Requesting GB Advice

Algona

I'm in early PME and plan to be here a while.

I'm producing around 55 FP per day. I'm sitting on 1600 Inventory FPs. about once a week I sell Goods for FPs. Lvl 10 Traz, Arc, lvl 9 CdM, lvl 8 Zeeus and CoA. Various other GBs at lvls 4-8. Will build Canaveral as soon as I clear the Goods. Habitat is lower priority.

I do fight GvG, GE and a bit of PvP. i do a lot of Recurring Quests.

My current plan is to use the daily FPs through trades to level my attack GBs up to 10. Then start levelling the other already built GBs.

I don't have a strategy for those Inventory FPs. I have been watching in awe as one of my guildies has been levelling his Traz, 27 and adding a level every few days. I understand how he is doing it, leveraging his Arc and Invetory FPs in massive swaps with another player.

My question, if you were going to power level a GB which would you choose?

I see three choices, Arc, CdM, or Traz. Maube I'm wrong? Each has an advantage, though Traz seems lowest desirability of the three. While I fight, I'm not burning that many troops. CdM seems goodmore FPs and combat boosts. Arc for bigger long term payback.

So which would you choose?

Or am I full of dooky and going about this wrong? Maybe another strategy?

Thoughts, advice, and bad jokes are all welcome.

DeletedUser26660

I have worked on the 3 GBs you mention. My Traz is about to reach level 10 which will give me 8 troops a day and an additional 3100 happiness, so not bad. My CdM along with my Zeus and CoA are all minimum level 10 as I wanted to get the combined +90 attack/defense boost. My ARC is level 9 and working on level 10 at moment which will give +31 Contribution rewards and +22 goods to the Treasury.

I have been giving thought also as to which GBs to build up over the long term. Zeus/CoA/CdM after level 10 only go up by +1 attack/defense every two levels, so not much att/def boost for the effort required. CdM would be the exception as it produces FPs but still not that great.

Alcatraz does give one extra troop per level from level 9 onwards as well as happiness so Traz is not a bad option to keep building up, especially for GvG. So I will continue to build my Traz up level by level.

ARC goes up 1% in Contribution rewards every level from level 10 as well as +2 goods to Treasury every level from 10. I really like the FP and medal boosts that ARC gives and so my ARC will be continuously built up for those reasons.

I would say that if any of your 3 GBs...Zeus/CdM/CoA are under level 10 as you mention then consider making it a priority to get them all to level 10 for the +90 boosts. I did this as soon as I could and it makes a big difference, especially when used with the Tavern boosts now.

Traz maybe if you need some troops and happiness but from what you say above it does not seem a priority.

ARC is always good and repays both the Treasury and the player many times over the higher it gets, so in my opinion you can never get an ARC that is too high...the higher the better :) this would be my power level GB.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15042

If you plan on playing the game longterm, ARC is the best option. It will allow you to level the others even quicker once you make them a priority. Traz is good as well, because of the happiness it provides along with the troops. You can free up space in your town. My traz is a 17 in my Artic world and I have zero issues with happiness, plus it feeds me for fighting. Loosing troops in GE/GvG is a non issue. Your rogues are being lost? Who cares when you have 4000 more of them.

I do agree with your three choices (Arc, Traz, CDM).

BruteForceAttack

I'm in early PME and plan to be here a while.

I'm producing around 55 FP per day. I'm sitting on 1600 Inventory FPs. about once a week I sell Goods for FPs. Lvl 10 Traz, Arc, lvl 9 CdM, lvl 8 Zeeus and CoA. Various other GBs at lvls 4-8. Will build Canaveral as soon as I clear the Goods. Habitat is lower priority.

I do fight GvG, GE and a bit of PvP. i do a lot of Recurring Quests.

My current plan is to use the daily FPs through trades to level my attack GBs up to 10. Then start levelling the other already built GBs.

I don't have a strategy for those Inventory FPs. I have been watching in awe as one of my guildies has been levelling his Traz, 27 and adding a level every few days. I understand how he is doing it, leveraging his Arc and Invetory FPs in massive swaps with another player.

My question, if you were going to power level a GB which would you choose?

I see three choices, Arc, CdM, or Traz. Maube I'm wrong? Each has an advantage, though Traz seems lowest desirability of the three. While I fight, I'm not burning that many troops. CdM seems goodmore FPs and combat boosts. Arc for bigger long term payback.

So which would you choose?

Or am I full of dooky and going about this wrong? Maybe another strategy?

Thoughts, advice, and bad jokes are all welcome.

since you do LOTof Recurring quests, level your chateau along with your arc. get your st marks to 10 as will so that you can use coins to buy fps. i would also go for IT instead of Habitat.

DeletedUser26660

get your st marks to 10 as will so that you can use coins to buy fps. i would also go for IT instead of Habitat.

I would agree with this. My StMB at level 8 is giving me +220% on the first 90 coin collections and 22 current goods daily, I am continuing to build this up as well so that my daily coin collections increase and as mentioned by BruteForceAttack this helps with buying FPs.

Also I choose IT over Habitat as it is much better option in my opinion with the FPs it gives and large population increases. One thing to be aware of with the IT is that it is hungry for happiness...it gobbles it up at each level so factor your happiness into the equation when going for an IT. I upped my happiness to compensate by building up Traz and Hagia.

Mustapha00

I would have suggested Chateau since you, as I, do alot of recurring quests (I gave wolf a Like on his post- he deserves it), but I would never have imagined St. Marks as a target but Sir L makes a pretty good case for it. About the only time I ever purchase FP for gold is when a quest requires it, so my FP cost is still ridiculously low, so I'd've not thought about St. M.

Algona

Thank you very much for the input and ideas, all good stuff and good reasoning.

Right now my priority list for existing GBs to bring to lvl 10, CdM 9, Zeus 8, CoA 8, Chateau 6, St. Mark's 4, RAH 4, LoA 8, FoD 4, Babel 6. Canaveral takes highest priority after attack GBs when I get it. I plan to be in PME a long, long time.

Reasoning is that I want my best fighting ability for GE, GvG. and rambunctious neighbors. Chateau for Recurring Quests. Goods GBs because I am selling IndA Goods and the Coin and Supply bonuses help on the Recurring Quests.

I also like Brute's point about St. Mark's, I missed that as well. Applies to LoA and RAH as well.

The big question though, which of the three to power level, Arc, CdM, or Trazz, concensus seems to be the Arc. Anybody have a strong opinion on that?

Last edited:

DeletedUser9433

The big question though, which of the three to power level, Arc, CdM, or Trazz, concensus seems to be the Arc. Anybody have a strong opinion on that?
Easy, Arc by a long shot if you contribute to other GB's often If not the CdM as any way to increase FP income is generally the best move.

jlshetler

Was the original question "Which GBs are most worth getting to level 10?" or "Which GBs are most worth super-leveling past 10?"? These are two very different questions, since the boost percentage level ratio on most GBs changes with level 11. (Consider for example the Zeus, which increases 3% per level until level 10, then only 1% per level.)

BruteForceAttack

Thank you very much for the input and ideas, all good stuff and good reasoning.

Right now my priority list for existing GBs to bring to lvl 10, CdM 9, Zeus 8, CoA 8, Chateau 6, St. Mark's 4, RAH 4, LoA 8, FoD 4, Babel 6. Canaveral takes highest priority after attack GBs when I get it. I plan to be in PME a long, long time.

Reasoning is that I want my best fighting ability for GE, GvG. and rambunctious neighbors. Chateau for Recurring Quests. Goods GBs because I am selling IndA Goods and the Coin and Supply bonuses help on the Recurring Quests.

I also like Brute's point about St. Mark's, I missed that as well. Applies to LoA and RAH as well.

Arc for sure then traz, as if you do fp swaps you will get more out of your investment. (Who knows arc may get nerfed..lol).

One other point, as zeus, CoA and CdM gives 3% per level up to 10. So, I would not pick one over the other till level 10, maybe CdM can be one level ahead of others.

Algona

Was the original question "Which GBs are most worth getting to level 10?" or "Which GBs are most worth super-leveling past 10?"? These are two very different questions, since the boost percentage level ratio on most GBs changes with level 11. (Consider for example the Zeus, which increases 3% per level until level 10, then only 1% per level.)

"Which GBs are most worth super-leveling past 10?" Is the primary and most important question.

I plan on levelling all my GBs to 10 per Glarg's most excellent advice. Any advice on the priority I posted a couple posts back is welcome.

DeletedUser26660

ARC would be my first choice to power level. Each level it goes up gives more FPs and medals back from other players GBs. The extra medals also help to acquiring another expansion slot quicker and the increased goods to the guild treasury is also beneficial...3 goods reasons to power level that ARC.

DeletedUser8152

Am I missing something? How does one sell Goods in exchange for FPs?
You make a deal with someone, you take their unfavorable trade (like 100 stone for 100 explosives) and in return they donate an agreed number of FP to one of your great buildings.