• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

"Research a technology that unlocks a cultural building" problem

SomePlayer5000

I'm on the final HMA main quests, currently taking Morvaria province, but I ran into something. Research a technology that unlocks a cultural building. This would be a problem since It's there's no OR requirement for this main quest, and I had to research both Monotheism and Medicine which was the only two cultural building technologies for the HMA, but I had to research both to get Trebuchets if I wanted to actually get good battle results at the end. So, can I just research a cultural building from another age like LMA, or do I have to reset my whole city and start from the Stone Ages?

SomePlayer5000

Update: I read the quest page on a FOE wiki( I can't say the actual site because it's apprentally "third-party". And it said avoiding to jump to HMA technology so save Medicine of Monotheism so I guess LMA technology works. I already have a good HMA city built and I have a decent army. Although if this is wrong let me know.