• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Research Missions and Continent maps

DeletedUser31372

How are so many of us finding it so hard to be able to get through the research and also do the Continent maps? We are told to research on the map another Territory. Next we are told to claim one sector, then another and sometimes asked to take a full sector. Many of us in our Guild are finding we have the Salt, Rope, Brick, Glass or Herbs, but no building in research, like myself I have the Basalt as well which is almost through the HMA? This is crazy and very difficult to find people even outside the Guild that have this or they have the building and not the boost so they cannot produce enough to supply in trades. Can you do something on this please?This is very frustrating and actually slowing us down to even go further in the GE now as that too is asking for these items to even open another level.

DeletedUser26120

Each person gets 2 boosts on the continent map, which allows them to produce 10 of a given good per 8 hours. Different people will get different boosts, which is why you want to have a robust trade system in the guild.

All events are announced on the wikia at least a month in advance, with the questlines listed so people can prepare and stock up what they need.

I'm sorry you weren't prepared for this event but check http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Forge_of_Empires_Wiki and scroll down a little. They have an events link and also a 'latest news' section that shows upcoming events.

This is a strategy game, and yes it is challenging to advance through the game and do quests at the same time. That's why you plan ahead and this is a game that gives you back what you put into it (eg: time).