• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Reward downgrades

Wildelk68

Seems INNO no longer wants players getting top rewards! Over the last few weeks I have noticed the rewards for Spoils of War and Diplomatic Gifts have changed to mostly goods and low yield FPs! It is rare to see the 200 FP reward from either! Give us back our REWARDS INNO! Players aren't happy about the changes and many I speak too regularly are cutting back on playing time or leaving the game! Put the algorithms back to where they were!

Pericles the Lion

Are you going from memory, or do you actually track your results? I do the latter and have experienced no significant change in the mix of rewards for SC, HC, or SV.

tuck everlasting

I've noticed they don't give 100 diamonds on last encounter in level 3 ge..I've also noticed they have reduced 100 diamond reward to 90 ..in level 4 ge .and I've noticed that you don't receive any diamonds in level 5 ge so why would you play?

wolfhoundtoo

This was about spoils of war and diplomatic gifts and not GE so join the announcement feedback thread or one of the other threads that is discussing GE. ;)

La Marchessa

Are you going from memory, or do you actually track your results? I do the latter and have experienced no significant change in the mix of rewards for SC, HC, or SV.
I track my results - i have 3 years of data that show that Inno downgraded diamonds in GE by around 75-90%, not the 50% they claim. see my post about it. Data set included.

Cyrus the Adequate

Seems INNO no longer wants players getting top rewards! Over the last few weeks I have noticed the rewards for Spoils of War and Diplomatic Gifts have changed to mostly goods and low yield FPs! It is rare to see the 200 FP reward from either! Give us back our REWARDS INNO! Players aren't happy about the changes and many I speak too regularly are cutting back on playing time or leaving the game! Put the algorithms back to where they were!
I'm not seeing that. I got 200 diamonds from HC within the last two weeks. Yeah, they trashed GE, but I haven't seen a drop in HC Spoils.

qaccy

I track my results - i have 3 years of data that show that Inno downgraded diamonds in GE by around 75-90%, not the 50% they claim. see my post about it. Data set included.
You're talking about something completely different from the person you replied to. Do you know that?

Anyway, glad to see that these types of threads claiming that random rewards have been nerfed or are lying about listed percentages still pop up from time to time. Always good for a laugh from me!

Johnny B. Goode

Ironically, this time I am on the side of the complainers. The other ironic thing is that the event rewards for using keys are better than ever, in my opinion. Tons of goods and FP, not to mention Rogues. Very helpful in my cities without a Traz yet. But all other rewards sure seem to have been nerfed, just like GE1-4.

La Marchessa

You're talking about something completely different from the person you replied to. Do you know that?

Anyway, glad to see that these types of threads claiming that random rewards have been nerfed or are lying about listed percentages still pop up from time to time. Always good for a laugh from me!
its not a "claim"
I proved it with data.

La Marchessa

I'm not talking about your thread. I'm talking about this one, and your message bringing up GE when this thread is talking about GB rewards. Again, do you understand that?
ah yes. disregard please. Some of the other comments indicated it was rewards generally.