• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

ROGUES SEEKING GOODS PEOPLE

DeletedUser2193

Hi there, we are an up and coming guild with great GvG action. Now some may not want to be a warrior and we are seeking Progressive and Modern goods production people for our Guild Rogues.
There will be compensation :)
Send invite request to Lady Caroline Red, Milbro or Redwing 7
Thanks
LCR

michafnl

I produce and i trade as i am free to do so. Don't like so called "fair trades".. (I'd do almost anything for about 100 whale oil right now.) Fast moving markets (competitive)= fast growth. My other city is in modern era. I was doing fine until got booted from my guild over this...I had 2 pages of trades, selling 1/2 page a day. 25/35 were 10 for 1. Looking to get up to speed again. Play daily, aid 5-7 days. Current guild has me ranked 2nd. I need too much growth to stay, so i am looking

DeletedUser33183

I play daily. I have a red tablecloth (which gives greatest chance of tavern visit giving FP). I M/P and tavern visit daily. I'm out of requests but would like more taverns to visit. Please send me a request. Thank You I am on most of the day and check to visit tavern or aid several times a day. PLZ SEND FRIEND REQUEST>