• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

RQ Slot / Bonus Quest Issue

Sniperdude1220

Im in a bit of a pickle I guess. I somehow left Industrial Age leaving with one of the bonus quests ( which way to turn ) unfinished. Ive now finished all the Progressive Era map and am left with To Boldly Gold quest which is to go to Modern. Ive basically lost my second RQ slot unless I can get back to the Indy Map to finish Which Way to Turn. Is this even possible ? There is a boat and a plane on the map right now . I can scout the plane looks like. Has anyone ever had this happen to them and is there a solution ? Thanks in advance .

Ebeondi Asi

Yo can go to any previous part of the map you have worked on. Yes you click on the boat or plane One will be a way to advance. the other should show you the world map you can see up to what you have covered already

WinnerGR

I suggest you check this out - it doesn't directly answer your question but it gives a lot of data on quest slots and there relation to ages and the continet map.

Sniperdude1220

Im in a bit of a pickle I guess. I somehow left Industrial Age leaving with one of the bonus quests ( which way to turn ) unfinished. Ive now finished all the Progressive Era map and am left with To Boldly Gold quest which is to go to Modern. Ive basically lost my second RQ slot unless I can get back to the Indy Map to finish Which Way to Turn. Is this even possible ? There is a boat and a plane on the map right now . I can scout the plane looks like. Has anyone ever had this happen to them and is there a solution ? Thanks in advance .
Worked like a champ. Thanks for the help !
Yo can go to any previous part of the map you have worked on. Yes you click on the boat or plane One will be a way to advance. the other should show you the world map you can see up to what you have covered already
Worked like a champ. thanks for the help. Learned something new today .