• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Same Internet Connection for Different Players

Sibling who plays and I can no longer share fp between Great Buildings because of the update that makes it so you can't share with people on the same internet connection. While I know this is to stop people from having multiple accounts, it makes it really hard to help family members.... This is as of today, there were no problems in the past. Is there a fix?

Agent327

Sibling who plays and I can no longer share fp between Great Buildings because of the update that makes it so you can't share with people on the same internet connection. While I know this is to stop people from having multiple accounts, it makes it really hard to help family members.... This is as of today, there were no problems in the past. Is there a fix?

Has nothing to do with any update. It has always been the case.

Game Rules

2) Sharing a device and/or internet connection

It is allowed for two or more players to use the same computer and/or internet connection, provided
each player only controls the actions of his/her account (please contact Support to make them
aware).

I doubt you ever contacted Support to make them aware of it, so you are lucky your account has not been banned.

centaurgod

One possible way would depend on if they use they same computer or different computers. In my case, the other family member uses a totally different computer.. In the case of a school, or dorm, or campus, or compound or I've actually seen where an entire apartment building had just one single connection and each apartment was given wi-fi access as part of their rent package, it gets tricky. I've opened tickets with support on both the apartment scenario and the private house/compound situation and it took a while for them to realize that these situation actually exist in the real world.