• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Saw remove player on friend's list

DeletedUser26765

What does that do? Does it remove them from just being on my friends's list? Does that stop them from being able to plunder my farm?

DeletedUser10415

It removes them from your friend's list. Having them there (not removing them), if they're a neighbor, prevents them from being able to attack and thus plunder you, and you them. Of course, they could just leave your list of their own accord if they wanted to.

DeletedUser26765

No. There is a little red square beside their name on my bar. I am sorry but I do not know how to do a screen shot to show it. And it says it on each person. Just under where you can send a message to them. It looks a person with an X on them.

Ylisaveta

If you remove them from your friend's list, they are not longer your friend.

In this game, there are the X number of people who play on your world, that you can potentially interact with: the "global list" will allow you to find a specific player on your world. The oldest worlds have 40-odd thousand players, and of course there is a little overlap since many play multiple worlds. You can send a friend invite to anyone on the global list for your world, or accept one.

Some of these players (75-80 usually) will be assigned as your neighbors. You have no control over this. There are neighborhood "merges" every two weeks. Some neighborhoods change, some people are moved, others experience no change. You can search the forums for discussions of Inno's algorithm. The important thing,for answering the "interaction" question, is that these are the only players you can attack, or be attacked by, as an individual. You can see their trades on the market (costs an fp to accept) and they can see yours. You can become friends with a neighbor, and then cannot attack each other. Either of you can end the friendship at any time, and can then attack each other again. You remain friends even if the neighborhood changes and you are no longer in the same hood, unless one of you hits the "remove" button.

You can invite up to 80 people to be your friends. You can accept invites after that, up to 140. You can also trade with them, but it still costs an fp to the person accepting the trade.

Guildmates are people in the same guild. They can also be friends and/or neighbors. Trades are free. You cannot attack each other.

Does this help?

DeletedUser26765

The person was a neighbor and was attacking each day. Said if I would help him he would stop and to send him a friend request, but my computer would not let me motivate or polish anything on his farms and when I tried to send a friend request it said we were already friends. So I finally removed him. It would not let me do anything he had asked for me to do and I am tired of wasting resources on him by re-training my army. And thanks for your answer it did really help. All my computer kept telling me was that no action was available to me. I even tried to send a message to him telling him it would not let me but that did not help. He told me to send him aid through the town hall but it would not let me do anything. that was not possible either.

DeletedUser3679

The person was a neighbor and was attacking each day. Said if I would help him he would stop and to send him a friend request, but my computer would not let me motivate or polish anything on his farms and when I tried to send a friend request it said we were already friends. So I finally removed him. It would not let me do anything he had asked for me to do and I am tired of wasting resources on him by re-training my army. And thanks for your answer it did really help. All my computer kept telling me was that no action was available to me. I even tried to send a message to him telling him it would not let me but that did not help. He told me to send him aid through the town hall but it would not let me do anything. that was not possible either.

Wow, where to start? IF you were friends, he could not have been attacking you (or plundering, either). You can always aid a neighbor, but if all of the motivateable and polishable buildings are already done, both of you will get that message. Sending aid through the town hall means look for his/her name, and IF they are aided you recently, you will see that the aid option for you to aid back is active.

DeletedUser26765

It just said there that he had attacked me. And he was on my neighbor list. It came up on it. And it would come up asking if I wanted to attack him! It was so strange. So finally I just removed him. He has not attacked since I did that. It comes up for me so I can attack my neighbors. I do not. That is not how I want to play the game. I could go to his farm from my neighbors' list But it always said I had no options left. So I was wondering if this was happening to others. I know it does not make sense to me but I am new to the game.

DeletedUser26765

While I was at my farm it would ask if I wanted to get revenge. But when I got to his farm it said I had no options. Like it just said I could attack and I get there and it would not let me! It was so strange. It just kept happening over and over. I do not know if I am missing something or what.

Ylisaveta

Myrtle, I think the sequence of events here may need to be clarified. I think I understand what has happened. I'll answer on that basis, if it's still not right, we'll try again.

This neighbor attacked you, and you saw the revenge button in the event history, clicked it and went to his city. You attacked and won, then you see the option for plunder. If it is not clickable, it is because there is nothing available to plunder at that time. You would have had 24 hours after the initial attack to check back for plunder opportunity. But you say you really don't want to engage in that part of the game, and you don't have to, so don't hit the revenge button anymore.

You either messaged this neighbor or he messaged you, one of you sent a friend request, the other accepted. You are friends, and cannot attack each other. I don't know how long this lasted. You tried to aid him but could not. Did you wait 24 hours? You can only do an action (attack or aid) once every 24 hours. If you went back less than 24 hours after your last attack, you would not be able to aid your new friend. If you are no longer friends, you cannot attack for 24 hours after the last attack whether you plundered or not.