• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Saw we can not propose to change times for production of coins, supplies, etc.

wolfhoundtoo

The structure of the current time gives greater rewards to players that can be online more frequently. The 1 day option is not as efficient as three of the 8-hour runs or even as efficient as two 8-hour runs and one 4-hour run. At a guess I would think that the current structure is meant to encourage players to be online more as the more you are online the more involved you get in the game and the more likely you are to do things that will help the game maintain functional and profitable for Inno. Even if you spend no diamonds if you are online a good % of your day you are more likely to recommend the game to friends (or so I would expect based on that pretty much being how my friends and I react to games).

Also yes I agree KingJase's point that no matter what times they pick that players will want more options.

DeletedUser27284

the huge gap between 8 hours and 24 hours is illogical. a 12 hour production period would fit in nicely. maybe they could drop the 5 minute or 48 hour period to accommodate it as they do not appear very useful?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10415

i find the 5 minute and 24 hour period to be the most useful, seriously.

Algona

the huge gap between 8 hours and 24 hours is illogical. a 12 hour production period would fit in nicely. maybe they could drop the 5 minute or 48 hour period to accommodate it as they do not appear very useful?

48 hours?

Logic kinda depends on what you look at:

3x, 4x, 4x, 2x, 3x
4x, 4x, 2x, .5x, 2x

The above two are the multipliers between times of production as is and with dropping 5 minutes and adding 12 hours.

5 minutes to 15 minutes = 3x, 15 minutes to 1 hour = 4x, etc.

DeletedUser26652

I find the 24 hour productions to be a waist and a better chance to loose them from being attacked. I agree with the idea of reducing the time to 12 hours as to help promote more time in game.

DeletedUser26652

I also Think that the 48 hour goods productions should also be reduced to 12 hours for many of the same reasons.

DeletedUser8152

Supplies and goods have different production times, which could make the discussion confusing.

DeletedUser26652

Okay I get that, but as to were there is no where else to post these idea's because of the lockout. I don't see any where else I can besides in the discussion that is already taking place. I am open to any ideas that will be seen and be heard.

DeletedUser8152

Sure, I think just be careful to identify when you're talking about goods and when you're talking about supplies. Like here, for instance.

DeletedUser27284

Supplies and goods have different production times, which could make the discussion confusing.

yes, but i though this is about having a 12 hour period, included in both supplies and goods, which seems to me to be a sensible addition to have in each of them.