• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Screen "flutter" when purchasing attempts with medals

ScreamingZiva

Has anyone else noticed this. Every time I buy an attempt (GE or PvP) with medals, the screen does an extra "flutter" (for lack of a better word). I don't remember it doing this before. It's almost like it's calculating twice. The loading swords and shield pop up, disappear quickly, and then pop up again. It's a bit aggravating because now you have to wait a bit longer between medal purchases when buying attempts.

Darkest.Knight

Noticed double display changes but since the numbers never change between 1st and 2nd printing don't really care about the why.

Sharmon mentioned bots, they should do something about the players taking back provinces doing GVG fights using a bot that very quickly does the fights w/o any pauses for making selections.

Ebeondi Asi

I see the additional change visually. it is rather dumb, and a waste of bandwidth? I personally would guess it is due to a bug rather than some attempt to stop bots

Savvy187

It s not a bug but a feature. Apparently Inno believes adding annoying mechanics such as this to the game will encourage people to spend diamonds, lol. Fleecing to the max now, game over man, lol.