• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Submitted Search Button for City

I would like to see a search button for the city. You could search for a specific building or a group of buildings, like parts of a set (i.e., the Maharaja set) or building type (production, military, etc.) and they would be highlighted for you. This would be especially helpful when trying to find some of the smaller buildings that tend to get lost in a big city. It can be frustrating when you acquire a new building that is boosted by being next to another of the set and you can’t find the one you already had because it’s a 1x1. I think this would also be appreciated by players who have more than one city, as it can be hard to keep track of what buildings you have in which city. This is important during events because you don’t want to waste resources going after a building you already have or an upgrade you can’t use.

I don’t see any way this could be abused as it’s only an organizational tool.

PJS299

This would be very helpful. Sometimes the thing on the side of the screen pops up saying I still have buildings to collect from, but I can't find them because they are blocked by something. And I don't want to spend diamonds to get one little building.

Catte Nappe

Voted yes, in the absence of an option for "Hell, yes! AMEN!". I spend way too much time peering at the screen trying to spot the something or other that has disappeared behind the Town Hall or Chateau Frontenac. I hope it might also apply to non-building items to cover decorations and such (remembering a recent hunt for multiple kites LOL)

RichBeelzebub

Yes please! Especially if one of the filters is for needing collection.

I understand that automatic collection is a premium feature so I'm not suggesting changes to that. But making it easier to see which buildings need to be collected while keeping the manual action of collection would help lots of players and keep the incentive for the premium automatic collection.