• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Second Account

time4coffee

Am I allowed to start a second account to play in another world. I know I don't have to but I hate my name(it was computer generated by Google when I first started playing on the app and just want to use a different one.I was already told I couldn't change it.

Emberguard

Am I allowed to start a second account to play in another world. I know I don't have to but I hate my name(it was computer generated by Google when I first started playing on the app and just want to use a different one.I was already told I couldn't change it.
As long as it’s a different world: yes

The restriction on multiple accounts is only 1 account per world

Agent327

1. One account per player

Each player may have only one account per world. Each account may have only one user and may not be logged into or played by any other player.
Sharing your password with another person is forbidden.
Knowing, storing, or asking passwords for other players’ accounts is forbidden. If another player sends you their password, you must always report them.

• Examples:
  • It is allowed for two or more players to use the same computer and/or internet connection, provided each player only controls the actions of his/her assigned account (please contact support to make them aware).
  • It is forbidden to create multiple accounts on a single world for any reason.
  • It is allowed to use the same account to play on multiple worlds.
  • It is allowed to use multiple accounts to play Forge of Empires but never on the same world.
  • You may not access (or have access to) any account that does not belong to you, on any world.
  • It is forbidden to play for another player if they are temporarily away, or for any other reason.
  • It is forbidden to force entry into an account or attempt to trick another player into giving you their login information.
  • It is forbidden to ask another player for their login information.

https://us0.forgeofempires.com/page/the_game/rules/