• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Seed Vault

DeletedUser31540

for me? no way i dont want to build it let alone lv it

for you? i have no idea.... i imagine you have 50,000 fps you can slap on it in a day.... why not?

*Arturis*

I'll would do anything to increase the chance of getting free diamonds from just playing the game. It is a space saver from building lots of Ww in the city.

DeletedUser31440

I'll would do anything to increase the chance of getting free diamonds from just playing the game. It is a space saver from building lots of Ww in the city.

Have enough people built them that you could take it over level 10?

DeletedUser27184

Do you know the helping hand precent at level 80?
At the wikia page (http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Seed_Vault) it goes up to 20.

Lets try to run some math

Even if you get 1 full precent per 10 levels, it will bring you SV at level 80 to maximum of 10% chance for helping hands (and I would guess closer to 7%).

With 300 maximum friends/guilds/et cet you get 30 quests per day.

With 1% chance for diamonds, its like every 3-4 days to hit a 50 diamond. And quite easily once a week if you have less then that numbers.

Is that worth to you?

DeletedUser31392

Do you know the helping hand precent at level 80?
At the wikia page (http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Seed_Vault) it goes up to 20.

Lets try to run some math

Even if you get 1 full precent per 10 levels, it will bring you SV at level 80 to maximum of 10% chance for helping hands (and I would guess closer to 7%).

With 300 maximum friends/guilds/et cet you get 30 quests per day.

With 1% chance for diamonds, its like every 3-4 days to hit a 50 diamond. And quite easily once a week if you have less then that numbers.

Is that worth to you?

I’ll have to find thebpost on Beta but someone there said at level 80 the boost is about 12-13%

It’s one of the few that has an increasing reward for each additional level over time after level 10

DeletedUser31392

I think the % it shows is how often the helping hands procs when Aiding others. The diamonds appear to have a 1% chance of showing according to wiki, so still small, but free diamonds is free diamonds. And since space is no issue for you I’d say go for it

DeletedUser31392

Found where we were talking about it briefly on Beta. Someone said level 80 would be above 12.5% for helping hands to proc. They average 2 hits on diamonds a week, so 100 more a week. Of course I imagine the higher it goes the better that gets too. You’ll get goods and coins/supplies, and more worthless medals fornyou lol

Salsuero

What do you think of it? Does it worth level it up to beyond level 10?

I love it. Small sample size so far, but the supplies are massive in my current age. I already aided everyone, so it made more sense than the Atlantis Museum or the Voyager V-1.

*Arturis*

Only problem is it is tough to level as AO lol, but it is nice to get it higher, like the gb AO the % rate is increased as it gets higher.

I have a level 76 SV in the K-world. The diamond chance is higher than 1%. I have it calculated at 1.82% currently with 951 rewards as a sample size. I will keep collecting data.

The % chance of reward increases with level. I've been updating the Wiki so the information is out there. I'm currently getting diamonds about twice a week.