• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Seeking Allies

DeletedUser6197

Here ye! Here ye!

Venerable Lord Abaddon Ba'al Orcus Abyssum Malus Peior Pessimus Nocens Malum Knightmare, the Third, humbly requests your audience at his first annual meeting of the 'Diplomatic Gentlemen's Club'. Come for Peace and while you're there, get a piece. The event is casual and feel free to bring your friends, the goal is debauchery while enjoying forming lasting alliances with good company....wait, or was that: the goal is forming lasting alliances while enjoying debauchery with good company? Oh well, you get the idea.

In addition, our Venerable Lord is also seeking experienced harem to polish his Pillar.

See you there!

[Heh, well, an attempt at putting some light-hearted humor to my plea for friends. I've not found a 'Request Friend' button yet in the game interface but if someone wants to point me in the right direction, I'd love some allies!]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5821

I'd ally with whoever needs an ally,but after reading this I'm thinking,"What?!"

DeletedUser

Click on invite button on the bottom right of your screen, then click on players tab on the top of the pop up window, then insert players name in search bar and hit the search button. Wham, your invite is sent. Send me one, and I will help you more. Cheers

DeletedUser5821

I knew how to do that I thought you meant Guild alliance.My friend list is all full.Can't have any more.